Dec. 11th (2/4)

7:10am

If Minho were to actually come out and say that Caleb was concerning him, that'd be the most honest thing he said all year.

First talking about Andrew.

He had never seen the guy a day in his life. And it seemed as though he'd never see the male. The way he always seemed to dip every time he came around.

And earlier with the thumping upstairs?

No one lived above them. No one moved in above them.

That was why Minho was currently on the phone with Yuno. Usually, he wouldn't call Yuno. Not for anything. But this was for Caleb.

Yuno would help because he liked Caleb.

And Minho called because it had to do with Caleb.

"So you mean to tell me you think he's seeing things?"

"Yeah. I also think that Andrew guy doesn't exist. It's probably just a made up thing."

"I see. Well does anyone in his family have any type of mental disorders?"

"He mentioned that his father had schizophrenia. But other than that. I'm not sure. He hasn't said."

"Are you able to contact his father?"

"I'm a vampire, Yuno. Not a fucking ghost whisperer."

"I see ... well, does he have any medication that he's supposed to take?"

"From what I know, he doesn't take any medicine. But he does keep pills in one of his drawers."

"See if you can get it. I have to go now. But if you find them, take pictures of them or text me the names."

"Okay."

The older hung up and then sighed, leaning back in to the sofa. Right now, Caleb was asleep. After going on some little rant about how it seemed as though Minho liked to antagonise him all of the time.

He had ranted in English. And then as he lied down and prepared to go to sleep, he had ranted some more to himself in Spanish.

Minho ran a hand through his hair and then got up. He made his way to Caleb's bedroom and then over to his dresser. And after searching through his drawers, he found the full pill bottles in the drawer with his boxers.

And he furrowed his brows.

Aripiprazole?

And ...

He looked at the other small bottle. And he cursed himself for not being able to read simple yet complex medical names.

Aripiprazole and Mesoridazine?

"I've never heard of these a day in my life." He scoffed before snapping a picture and leaving.

This was definitely interesting.