extended summary

Thank you for coming on this crazy ride of a book with me! I hope yall are ready for plenty of shenanigans, friendships, and soon-to-be superheroes because TVH of full of them!

The first rule of Superhero School: Don't call it Superhero School.

Anna Green is not good at Superhero School. In fact, she's the worst student at Paramount Lake Academy for Troubled Youth. She can barely hold her own in hand to hand combat class, she interrupts every teacher's lessons, and she barely has a Gift. Not to mention that she breaks rule number one daily.

Since her best friend went rogue three years ago, Anna has been the queen of her group of misfits at PLA. After years of trying (and mostly failing) to prove herself in the classroom, she can't wait to graduate in two weeks and finally walk away from the longest twelve years of her life. But when finals week takes a turn for the worst and the graduating class finds themselves abandoned by their school, it's up to Anna and her band of misfits to prove their worth.

First Posted: 23 December 2018

Finished: 24 March 2020

A quick disclaimer: This book is a FIRST DRAFT. Even the lightly edited chapters are first draft material. Please be kind and forgive a few grammatical or spelling errors.