Chapter 8: The lies of Leila Adams..

Leila woke up with her head hurting like hell. Her eyes had trouble focusing. She closed and reopened her eyes, trying to see where she was. She suddenly looked around at her surroundings. 

Woah...wait ..wait...where am I ? she thought to herself, not recognizing the place. It was hard to describe, but she would take a guess and say she is at a hotel. Her bed was massive..she could roll over four times and still be on the bed. There was plush velvety looking carpet on the floor. 

The curtains were the most beautiful draped curtains she had ever seen...everything about the room spelt opulence...which meant she was in a very wrong place. She got off from the bed, looking down at herself, she was dressed in a sexy white silky night gown..-what the-......... ? She doesn't own anything like this.

She tried racking her brain, she last remembered not feeling so well, after class with Mr. Tomas, something about being in a pool.....although Leila couldn't swim...so that wouldn't make any sense....

She looked at herself in the larger than life beautiful mirror standing in front of her bed. In spite of herself, she had to say...she really looked like this lifestyle suited her... there was a sharp knock on the door. She turned around looking scared, the knocker didn't wait, and knocked rudely again on the door.

"I'm coming in!" a voice she recognized said aggressively. To her great horror, the door opened and Zach Williams entered the room, with a mischievous grin on his face.

Leila stared at him in horror, moving back a little bit, "w-w-wh-what are you doing here !" she replied panicking, strangely aware, that she was in a closed hotel room with the young man she very much disliked in nothing but a flimsy nightgown.

"And What's so odd about me being in my own hotel?" Zach replied sarcastically, staring at her ..his eyes almost popping out. Leila blushed, folding her arms over her chest.

"yo-you-your hotel?...okay...well than what am I doing here?" she asked him ...almost scared of hearing how she got here

"You..better tell me now ! I have people looking for me Zach ! You better not have kidnapped me...or something..." she said trying to make a threat to sound dangerous, realizing by the second how feeble her attempts were.

Zach laughed "No you don't" he said in almost a whisper, edging closer to her, Leila started moving backwards a little bit

"I...You...d-d-do-don't come closer to –me..im warning y-y-you.." she said, realizing she was stuck between the bed and Zach.

He laughed, "as if you could stop me IF I was going to do something to you Leila Adams....and trust me...IF I wanted to do something to you..I would have done it a long time ago...you've been sleeping in my hotel since yesterday...and I could've easily switched off all the cameras and emptied the whole hotel ....IF I wanted to.." he finished darkly. She stared at him in shock

"Since yesterday? Wh-what ! I've been here since yesterday ? Listen I've really got to go..you don't understand ...My aunt will be really worried about me..." Leila said..trying to find a way to escape from Zach's close proximity. However Zach didn't move an inch.

"The Lies of Leila Adams.." Zach said sarcastically

"what does that mean?"

"It means..you and I both know that there is no one whose missing you...there's no one whose even bothered to look for you....now...is there Leila?" Zach replied still edging closer to Leila ...there was literally no more room for Leila to edge backwards.

"Let's just say...right now as it stands ..there is nothing that I really don't know about you.." Zach said dangerously.

"wh-what do you mean?" Leila asked again getting scared. Zach looked down at his hands, Leila's eyes followed suit and saw that he was having a brown folder in his hands. He roughly threw the folder onto the bed, spreading its contents onto the mattress. Leila stared at it in shock.