NCIS Prologue

Middle East

Lily's POV

I'm strong, willing to help everyone out. I'm hard to be open, and show my emotions, because of what happened to me, but I have feel that I will have to tell you guys someday. I don't know who my parents are. I have nobody to share my feeling, and my life with. I'm traveling around the world, I'm former Marine, but I'm stucked at Middle East right now, because someone forced me to become an fighter, but I refused. I used to lived in Canada, and I missed my home. I'm alone, have no friends to talk to. I'm Canadian citizen, but I want to live in USA. My name is Lily Archer, I'm 20 year olds, and I'm Deaf...

United States of America

NCIS Building

Gibbs' POV

I'm looking after my team, and they're my "kids", but I'm not their father. I used to have wife, Shannon, and daughter, Kelly, but they both were murdered by drug dealer. I'm remarried three time, but two of them is died, and one of those is divorced. Family's more than just DNA. It's about people who care, and take care of each other. There used to be 4 desks, but apparently, someone else order one more, and it is on my left. It's empty, and it drive me crazy. On my right, is Ziva David sit there, looking at her computer, far right, is Very Special Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo Jr, fooling around. On my far left, is Computer nerd, Timothy "Tim" McGee, look at his computer, furious, cause Tony irritated him lot. I knew that Tony and Ziva are in love, and I let them broke rule 12. In her lab, is Abigail "Abby" Sciuto. Her parents are Deaf, and she is adopted. In his morgue is Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard, and his assistant Jimmy Palmer, both wait for a new case. Tony convince Ziva to come back to NCIS from Israel with him, because he cannot live without her, cause he's in love with her.

Tony DiNozzo's POV

Gibbs usually slap my head, because I'm usually fooling around, but with Ziva around, I'm try my best to be not fooling around, but that's not working. Back there in Israel, I knew that if Ziva had stay there, she will return to her old self, which is fighter, assassin, and I don't want her to be miserable for whole of her life. I don't only love her, because she's hot, I love her, because she have this blessing personality.

Ziva David's POV

I'm working on my computer, try to looking for a new case for my team, cause there's bored week for us. I knew that I am in love with Tony, but I don't know if he return that feeling to me yet. As I work on my computer, a email from Navy Marine show up, and I told Gibbs right away.....