The return

It was a beautiful day in Gravity Falls. Everyone in the small town was wearing  T-shirts and shorts. It was a good day to come back.

My name is Dipper Pines. This is my 5th time going back to Gravity Falls in this bus, I'm sixteen now and I have been very excited for this day. I'm coming back. 

The hyperactive girl next to me is Mabel, my twin sister. If you saw her once you would immediately recognise her. She is just pink and bubbely all the time. Her nice chestnut hair is cut to her shoulders now, and she still wears her colorful sweaters. In a brotherly manner I can say she's kinda hot now. 

I don't think I've changed a lot

I don't think I've changed a lot. I'm still a shy but adventurous boy, I'm just a little older now. I am wearing a black hoody with a red shirt underneath, I still have my signature pinetree hat and I have a tattoo on my forearm. 

It's the Cipher weel, and I have this tattoo for a reason

Ever since I came back from Gravity Falls for the first time something is bothering me. I keep thinking about Bill, no not in the way you think but in admiration. I keep thinking about his powers. I was always intregued by the dorito, by his powers. I love mysteries in every way and there is just something about his powers. His floating, teleporting, summoning objects and mind powers. Don't get me wrong, he almost killed me and he took my body, I hate him. But I like his demonic powers, and I want them. Just think about what I could do with them, I can help Mabel with chores, I can fricking fly and I can heal myself. I've been thinking, If i can find his statue then maybe I can bring him back. I can make a deal with him, a deal to become a demon.

And that is why I have this tattoo, to remind me to find his statue and make a deal. I still haven't found the statue after three years, but I feel like this year is going to be different.

I've never told anyone about this wish, out of fear that they wouldn't understand me. But if I would be a demon I could help everyone at home and here, in Gravity Falls. It would be awesome.

"Dipper? Dipper, DIPPER!"

"Huh what?" "Were you daydreaming again?" Mabel asked me. "Yes I guess so." I answered. "Well stop it because we're here!" Immediately a big smile grew on my face. Mabel and I started freaking out when we saw our grunckles Stan and Ford, and Soos of course, the new man of mystery. 

Wendy wasn't here unfortunately, she lived in New York now to go to college.

Stan and Ford went on great adventures on the Stan'o war II when we weren't here. Ford even made a 4th journal of the strange creatures outside Gravity Falls. 

When the bus stopped we ran out with our luggage dragging behind us, and we tackled our grunckles into a big hug.

Stan immediately said: "Hey kids welcome back, are you trying to choke your grunckles?" Mabel immediately said: "Oh gosh sorry" But she didn't let go. After a minute or so we let go and turned to Soos who said: "Hey dudes, welcome back to the mystery shack, where you will find mystery in every crack, and no refunds. That's my new slogan, the last part was from mister Stan, you like it?" Stan whispered: "We're still working on that."

"I love it, it rhymes, that is the best kind of slogan. One that rhymes." Mabel said while doing the imagination thing from Spongebob. 

When she, Soos and Stan were talking, grunckle Ford came up to me. "You've changed a lot in in this short amount of time, more muscles and a tattoo?" He asked. I responded right away: "Yes it's to remind me to trust no one, except family of course." I always say this if people ask about the tattoo. "That's my boy, I'm sure we will solve a lot of mysteries together this summer."

After this talk we went back to the shack. "Finally home." I said to no one in particular. But in the back of my head a single thought kept lingering.

I have to find Bill's statue.

A/N Hey everyone Anne here. if you are reading this then I am very thankful. I'm sorry for the bad grammar but I am not from an English country so writing this is a bit difficult. this is my first story so if you have any constuctive criticism please give it to me so i can continue to improve this story. I will try to update once a week but that may be wishful thinking. Anyways Dipper seems to have his mind set on this demon thing. I wonder what will happen next.

keep reading

stay strong

Annekootstra