Thirty Six

Jimin quickly ran downstairs when he heard a knock at the door, almost tripping at some point. He bolted to the door and opened it, with high hopes its who he thinks it is.

And it is. Yoongi stands before him, with a gift bag in hand and a small bouquet of flowers in the other. The older was wearing his classic black jeans but this time he wore Christmas jumper, making Jimins Heart swell with love. Jimin wore the biggest smile of all.

Jimin took hold of Yoongis wrist and pulled him inside, closing the door behind him. He then threw himself on to Yoongi, squeezing him in a tight hug as though he hadn't seen the older for years when in reality it had only been a couple of days.

"Alright alright, you're squashing your present" Yoongi chuckled.

"I'm just so happy you're here. I've missed you~"

"And I've missed you too but come on, won't the others be waiting?"

The younger steps back. "Oh yeah" he giggled. "Follow me"

Jimin skips into the living room while Yoongi follows. As soon as he stepped through he heard a burst of noise, like the sound of cheering.

"Yoongis here!"
"Were glad you're here!"
"What took you so long?"
"He's the last one to arrive as usual"
"The party can finally—wait is that a Christmas jumper?"
"Can we eat now?"

Jimin laughed and pulled Yoongi in further. "Yes Jungkook, you can eat now"

Jimin had invited his friends for a sort of Christmas party. Christmas Day had already passed but he felt sad that he didn't get to spend time with his friends and party with them. So he asked his parents if he was allowed to invite them over. Fortunately, they said yes. His parents were out on a date anyway, so it was perfect timing.

Jungkook immediately dived into the snacks that were laid out on the table and Taehyung just shared off his plate, occasionally feeding each other. Hoseok had already taken over the speaker and was playing christmas music, followed by dance music. Seokjin had made himself comfortable on Jimins sofa with his legs up over Namjoons lap.

Jimin turned to Yoongi who was holding the gifts out for him to take. "Are you going to open your presents?" He asked.

The younger gratefully took the gifts out of his hand and looked down to them, especially the flowers—they were so pretty. "I feel bad. I didn't get you any flowers"

"Eh, its fine. I don't need any."

"Oh! Yoongi hyung, are those presents for Jiminie?" Taehyung tuned in making everyone look towards them.

"That's so cute!" Seokjin cooed before sending a little smirk towards Namjoon. "I need someone to treat me like that"

"Tsk. Treat yourself, you rich kid" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "But he's right, you two are so cute"

Jimin blushed. "I almost forgot. What here." he said and put the presents down on a chair. He dashed out the door and back upstairs, Yoongi left confused.
While he waited, Yoongi made his way over to where his friends were and sat on the floor close to them.

Moments later, Jimin came sliding back in with his own gifts in hand. "I got you presents too!"

"Hey! Im your best friend what about me! I gave you one! Where's my present?" Taehyung pouted.