260

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN A VERY HOT MINUTE SINCE I UPDATED AND IT BREAKS MY HEART TO SEE ALL THE 'UPDATE' COMMENTS ON MY LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE WEVE ALL BEEN THERE IN A BOOK AND IT REALLY SUCKS :(

I'm still committed don't worry and updates will be more frequent again I have just been swallowed in Christmas vacation but I'm back now so let's eat this wheat!!!!!

**This book is going to get crazy intense again VERY VERY soon and it will continue to be crazy until virtually the end so buckle up!**

I hope everyone had incredible holidays and an amazing new year!! ❤️

ps thank you for all the comments asking if I was okay!! I'm fine☺️

Niall Horan

"God damnit why do you guys have no beer here?" Louis hollers from the kitchen as I keep my eyes on the television screen with Briar next to me.

"Did you just come over to get beer?" I asked while not detaching my vision from the movie.

"No but it helps." I hear him say back as the fridge door shuts.

"Drink water for once you alcoholic." I shake my head and look down at Briar who was staring at the movie with me, holding her stuffed bunny under her arm.

Louis walks over, passing my eyesight and sitting down on the love seat couch to my right. He slumped into the brown couch with his knees popped and spread and a glass of water grasped in his left hand, resting on his left thigh. He showed up only a couple minutes after Harry and Amelia left for their walk, and it wasn't planned like that.

"It's so hot in here, do you need to have the fireplace going all the fucking time?" I can see him furrowing his eyebrows in my peripheral vision as I tried to keep attention to the movie.

He's in a shitty mood and I don't want to deal with it. I don't know why he came over to begin with, he knows the air is still thick with everything that's happened with Liam and Amelia's miscarriage.

I decide to just not answer while watching the leads of the movie confess their love to each other, I've been waiting two hours for this fucking part.

"Fuck I wish movies weren't so stupidly dramati-"

"Louis can I help you with something? Or are you just bitching to bitch?" I raise my voice as I cut him off from finishing that sentence, looking at him with my undivided attention now.

He stares at me in a slight glare while staying melted into the couch with a bitter attitude and annoying pestering complaints. There was a moment of silence as we kept eye contact, I wanted an explanation.

He rolled his eyes and sat up more straight, leaning forward to put his water on the coffee table.

"I may have made a mistake." He confessed, relaxing his aggravated features. I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised at the turn this took.

I sigh and pause the movie, slumping back in my seat as Briar stayed leaning into my side.

"And you're just realizing this now?" I say more jokingly.

"Shut up I'm trying to tell you something important." He shakes his head at my joking remark.

"Okay fine, what's wrong?" I say in seriousness more this time.

He leans on his knees and dips his head forward to awkwardly scratch the back of his neck.

"I kinda..fucked Audrey." He confessed and immediately my jaw drops.