INTRO

This book is 50% about my experience as a thick, curvy, chubby, fat girl

Trust me, I used to hate myself, specially my body. My thick thighs, ass, stretch marks and my belly that isn't flat. I hated it.

This book is dedicated my big girls out there, slim thick or fat, doesn't matter.
If you're thin, enjoy the story as well!

If you are for some reason fatphobic, and came here to tell people they should get thin and eat healthier, please pass straight and don't ever come back. This book is about empowerment and embracing yourself.

No hate will be allowed. Body shaming is NOT allowed.

The reason I picked Jungkook is because my fics of him always catch more attention, and this subject is important, I wanna get as much attention I can, this way I can reach girls that relate to the "reality" of this fic.

Remember, loving yourself is a constantly growing. They'll judge you, they'll try to bring you down. But nobody live your life, get the hold of it.

The idea came to my head when I read Thick by taehyungnation , check it out, good and easy going story!

This book WILL contain smut, after all, it's a Bangtansmuty fanfic hahaha.

Sit, grab your best holy water, enjoy the book and most importantly, LOVE YOURSELF.

Help to spread this, vote and comment!

*how the hell he can be so hot...