28. Baby Don't Stop

I grabbed my purse and just walked along the hungry man leading us outside of its apartment to go feed our young bodies, but once we were strolling to the place, I felt a hand tucking itself inside of my back pocket very tightly.

Jungkook sticking his figure to mine just on my left while Yoongi isn't seeing anything and just focusing on his way to the place, by staying in front of us with Jimin.

"Go away Jungkook!" I push him away and maintain a low voice to not get noticed or heard by my brother. He persists and just giggles while squeezing my buttcheeks even though we're walking in the streets. "Get your dirty hands off of me before I kick your ass Jeon Jungkook, I'm not joking."

"I love your buttocks, you can't blame me," he whispered in my ear with a large smile on his face as if all of this was amusing and he kissed my jawline.

If my brother just turns around at this right exact moment. We're dead.

I grab his wrist and hurl it away from me violently.

Thank god we now arrived at the Fast food.

I try to keep my body far away from Jungkook's tall figure, preventing bad things from happening with my brother, but this clingy man doesn't stop following me from very close to press his body against mine and tease me.

Yoongi ceases in front of the checkout to get to know what we're all going to order, but the muscle pig comes right behind my back, hands in his the pockets of his pants. I feel him leaning closer and approaching more every time I'm doing everything to not have his body against mine. I can feel him getting hard against my butt, he is enjoying this.

"Jungkook, what do you want to eat?" my brother's eyes fall upon us. "A supreme bacon burger with fries on the side."

"Fries are always on the side no need to say it," I provoked him to take a little revenge, but regretted it badly right away. Once my brother turned his head, Jungkook thrust his hips and body forth to bump into mine. "Don't play with my nerves," he whispered while acting as if he was bending his head downwards to scratch his neck.

I can't. This man is going to be murdered for what he just dared to do. "Y/N. What do you take?"

"A fish burger."

"A fish burger?! There's plenty of choices and you take a ridiculous fish burger?" Jungkook opines himself when I didn't request to get his non-wanted intervention. "I didn't ask for your opinion," I spun my head to glare at his face of cute but evil man. "But I talk if I want. Freedom of expression miss."

"Don't call me miss."

"I ca—"

"Jungkook, you get the hell away from my sister I'm not gonna tell you twice. You keep a freaking mile of separation between her body and yours." Yoongi pointed his finger at the boy that kept on provoking me with a lot of pleasure from what I could see. "I'm just standing here..."

"Are you freaking kidding me? Closer than that you're in her so you step back. Last time I say it, I swear"

What the hell? Couldn't he use other words to say that?

Jungkook sighed heavily and moved aside, giving some air to my body that was stuck against his.

After finishing ordering our meals we all went to a table and I was the first to sit on a bench, then came Jungkook of course, and Jimin, but Yoongi sat right in front of us. Everyone has its own tray with what they bought. We didn't wait before digging in our food and eat to finally fill our empty stomachs.

"Gosh...I should bring my own bottle of ketchup when we come here because they always freaking fool use with their drop of sauce that is the size of a damn peanut that they just spread!" Jimin expresses all his anger out at the frustration over the amount of his condiment. "Aren't you used to it? That's like this everywhere," my brother continues to eat peacefully, not bothered by it.