Chapter Six

There's a demon living in my head,But she answers to my name,She tells me stories late at night,That are messing with my brainWhen I stand in the mirror,She laughs at what I wear,The freckles sprinkled on my face,And the way I tie my hair,Do peopl...

But she answers to my name,
She tells me stories late at night,
That are messing with my brain
When I stand in the mirror,
She laughs at what I wear,
The freckles sprinkled on my face,
And the way I tie my hair,
Do people sitting on the train,
Fight these demons too?
The kind that make you doubt yourself,
And tell you what to do,
Maybe that's why they never talk,
Because they're screaming in their head,
Why would you hate someone else,
When you can hate yourself instead?

-e.h.

~~~~~~~~

"Hoseok decided to bring a girl home, huh?" A man asks and my eyes widen.

He had silver hair, dark eyes, fair skin, wearing a white button-up, dark denim jeans, white house slippers, many earrings in his ears, two rings on his right hand, and plump lips.

"W-Who are y-you?" I ask him and he just smirks at me.

"Ah, did he not tell you he has quite a few roommates?" He questions and I hesitantly shake my head.

"N-No." I respond then I gulp. "W-Who are y-you?" I ask again.

He chuckles as he walks closer to me and I stand up, away from the bed.

"You're someone who asks a lot of questions, huh?" He asks me as he walks even closer to me. 

"P-Please, just a-answer my q-question." I request then he sighs.

"Should I?" He asks then he stands closer to me as my back hits the wall. "Or should I not?" He asks then I gulp.

"Sure as hell a lot like Jungkook." 

He chuckles as he caresses my cheek as he puts a strand of hair behind my ear. I gulp again as he smirks at me then he leans towards my ear.

"You're so cute, darling," he compliments as I felt his warm breath tickle my ear, "I could just..." he says as he takes a deep breath, "go absolutely fucking crazy." He whispers then I put my hands on his chest.

"S-Stop it!" I exclaim and he chuckles.

"Ugh, I could just take you," he says as he puts his hands on my shoulders, "right now." He growls then I scream.

He holds his ears as I shove him away as I fall onto my butt and stayed against the wall. He rubs his ear then shakes his head, looking at me.

He smirks as he walks over then crouches down in front of me. He looks into my eyes then he slightly nods.

"Wow, you're so skittish and afraid, it's quite adorable." He says then I glare at him.

"S-Stop it." I tell him then he smirks.

"Why should I?" He asks then I just look at him.

He had a light smirk on his face then he licks his lips then chuckles.