Part 4: TO THE RAINFOREST!!!

"So you're telling me ice boy's gone?" Clash asked, yawning. 

"Yes. He left with his scavenger during the night." Moon explained. It was the morning after the Icicle incident, Winter left in secret and the guys are looking for him. 

"What do you have in mind Quilbi?" Clash looked to Quilbi, who leaned against the wall. 

"I think he's either going to the ice kingdom, or to find his sister, who is most likely hunting Glory, queen of the rainwings, nightwings, and prophecy dragonet." Quilbi was out of breath. 

"Okay then.... lets go!" Clash said swinging is arms as he walked like a human to the opening of the cave, which made Carnelian burst into blushed laughter.

 lets go!" Clash said swinging is arms as he walked like a human to the opening of the cave, which made Carnelian burst into blushed laughter

(This piece of crap wont get smaller. Sorry.)

"Wait. You dont know where winter is." Quilbi reminded clash. 

"Oh yea..." 

A little while's after the gang had assembled and were looking for Winter. Turtle, the seawing that helped moon,  joined them. He was actually in Clash and the gang's winglet. But Clash never saw him. 

"I see him!" Quilbi yelled pointing at a white blob next to a cube. As they got closer their eyes focused on the shapes and they realized that it was Winter trying to coax his pet human out of the cage and get it to leave. 

"GO DAMMIT" Winter roared and the small human booked it into the woods. 

"Hey Winter." Moon said from behind him and cause him to turn around and jump back realizing how close she was. 

"H-HOW DID YOU FIND ME?!?!" He yelled blushing blue at moon. 

"WE found you, and you're quite easy to see in a dark green forest as a bright white icewing." Carnelian said from behind Clash, who was behind moon. 

"I see... well im not going back, i have to find my sister and learn what happened to my brother. Winter said returning to his stubborn angry royal tone of speech. 

"We can help you with that...?" Quilbi responded hopefully. 

"*sigh* sure." Winter said with an annoyed tone. "Wait. Im not used to flying far can I go back?" Turtle said shyly. "Uhhhhh.... okay?" Everyone but Kinkajou said in unison. "That's fine, go back to jade mountain and keep the secret, if we don't come back in a month, assume we got iced (DADUM TSH) by Winter's sister and send help" Clash reasured him.

After which they flew towards the rainforest and Turtle went back to jade mountain. "I hope we find icicle." Everyone but Kinkajou said in their minds, which made Moon flinch at how they all thought the same for a moment.

After half a day of flying they arrived in the rainforest. They had passed a camp of nightwings where Moon greeted her mother and were now nearing the rainwing's area. Just when they entered a clearing a large nightwing bursted out of the bushes and tackled Winter. The black and white dragons tumbled on the floor until Clash slammed the nightwing in the side of the chest, throwing him back and knocking the wind out of him. The nightwing got up and Clash got into a fighting stance, with his thorns growing twice the size and turning jet black. "EVERYONE STOP." Clash and the nightwing looked up and saw none other than Glory, queen of the rainwings glaring at them.