30 days

You hurry, you didn't wanna bother him, he clearly is helping you because he feels guilty, but it's not like he have you choice also.

You finish closing the salon and turn around to search him. Your attention is caught by someone whistling, your head turn to check and it's Jungkook inside a really fancy car at the other side of the street. His arm was out of the car, waving for you.

You shake your head hesitantly but walks towards the car. You carefully open the door and enters the car.

The fact you only had one hand in use was giving you trouble to put the sit belt.Jungkook took it from your hand and placed for you smiling in the end.

"Is there any music you like?" He turned the car on and the windows close automatically .

"Oh, anything is fine!" You hold your hand shyly staring at his forearms and hands while he drives.

(Sometimes I feel guilty...)

Jungkook puts some international pop music, pretty low, felt relaxing.

"How old are you?" His eyes were fixed on the trafic.

"I'm 21..."

"21?" He looks at you fast.
"Me too!" He smile looking back to the street.

"What month?" He adds.

"December..." you smile.

"Oh, I'm older for the first time..." he chuckle.

His eyes travels back to you, slowly going down, locking his gaze on your thighs. He bite his lips fast and swallow, bringing his eye up to meet yours, and as he noticed you were looking at him, he cynically gives you a cute smile.

 He bite his lips fast and swallow, bringing his eye up to meet yours, and as he noticed you were looking at him, he cynically gives you a cute smile

You awkwardly smile back but avoid his gaze.

***

"How was it?" Jungkook meets you halfway on the hospital corridor.

"Well I got some stitches and won't be able to work for 30 days" You sigh  jaded.

Working on that beauty salon was awesome, you really loved your job.

"I'm so sorry...It's my fault" he sighs bitting his lower lip worried.

"No, please! This things happens all the time..." you try to soothe the situation.

"I have an idea!" He points his index finger up.

"Wh-"

"What about I take you to awesome places all these days you will be home recovering? What you think?" He smiles wide.

"No, please! I don't wanna bother..." you blush.

"Bother? No, you won't! I really won't forgive myself if I don't do this!" He takes your fine hand.

"Please! It's my way to apologize." Jungkook throws on you a puppy stare.

"I..." you hesitate.

"Pleeeeeeeease?" He tilts his head bringing your handclose to his chest with both of his hands.

"Do I have an option?" You frown embarrassed.

"No, miss..." He laughs.

"Fine then..." You giggle.

"Then for the next 30 days you'll be all mine!" He winks and smirk.

You're speechless watching him walking ahead through the corridor.

"What? Come! I'm taking you home.."looks back at you smiling wide and sweet.

"looks back at you smiling wide and sweet