Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that

Isabella Clark

I've changed into a shirt and a short and right after 15 minutes someone was ringing on my door, i looked into the fish eye hole then see him standing right in front of the door with her black suit at that time.

I opened the door then i let him inside without giving him a physical contact cause i was still so scared and confused. I was so scared I couldn't stop walking around my apartment while i felt confused.

"Bell" he called my name which made me looking at him.

"Alex" i said.

"What happened?" He asked me with a concern eyes.

"Alex" i took a deep breath while putting my hands on my head.

"Somebody is following me everywhere, he was everywhere, at the airport, at the award event, at the restaurant until he was back in the bar" i said and sounded so confuse until he pulled me into a hug.

I closed my eyes while he hugged me, my hands wrapped around his body while his hand was brushing on my head.

"Bella, you are not safe" he said, he didn't want to let go of me while my mind was still so shock when he said that.

"Thank god nothing happened to you" he said and i still had his arm wrapped around me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Thank god, i will never forgive myself if something happened to you because of me" he said then i pulled out.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"If i tell you I'm sure you'll leave me" he said and he was looking down.

"No I won't of course not, i love you so so much" i said with my hands brushing on his shoulder.

He took a deep breath while his eyes looked in disbelief,

"I've told you I've never been in a serious relationship is because of this" he said.

"Every girl that look close to me always got some terror like this, they said they've been followed then i knew it was all because of me so I didn't let myself to get into a serious one" he said then i stayed in a silent.

So my life is really in danger.

"That's why i was acting too cold towards you I don't want you to get close to me, it really bothered me when mom had that idea for me to date you" he said.

"Your mom doesn't know about it?" She asked me.

"She doesn't" he said.

"That's why i want you to move in and give you a highly protection for you but you refused" he said.

"It's all up to you now" he said then we stayed in a silent.

I moved closer into him before my thumb brushing against his cheek then i slowly strokes his hair, his hazel brown eyes looking up to found mine.

"I'm not leaving you, i love you Alex you know that" i said that to him.

"I love you more bell" he said before moved closer then kissed my lips.

"I'm always worried about you, i thought they had stopped" he said while hugging me and i was putting on my nose against his shoulder, i could smell his familiar manly cologne that i missed.

"I'll be fine, I'll move in with you" i said then he pulled away to look at me.

"You're going to move in?" He asked me.

"I have no excuse" i said.

He smiled then pulled me closer into a hug, I hugged him tight until i told him to get into my room to take a rest.

~

"Your room is so aesthetic" he said while looking around my room and i sat at the edge of the bed.

"I like yours more, but it is more comfortable here" i said to him.

He was standing right in front of me then i was looking at his handsome figure, he was still wearing those suits and that was so hot of him. His eyes were back at mine until our eyes were connected to one another, i bite my lips as my hand run against my hips.

His eyes never left mine until his hand reach his pocket then dial someone's number, he was looking at me who was sitting in front of him. He was leaning into a desk behind him while his eyes were on me,

"Glenn"

"I'm going to stay a night here, you can go home" he said before ended up the phone call then put his phone away.

He stepped closer then i stand up before he smashed his lips on mine, he roughly kissed me and i knew he wanted what i wanted. He took of my shirt right away which left me with a black lace bra and a short, i took of his shirt by unbuttoning it one by one.

He pushed me to the bed which made a smile slipped on my lips before he smashed back his lips on mine. His hand was on my cheeks brushing it slowly with his thumb while the other was holding my waist, my hand were on his head messing up with his dark brown hair while my eyes were closed, enjoying his hot lips on mine. He was breathing heavily but his lips kept kissing mine, he pulled away from me for pulling my shorts away from my body.

He laid on top of me until he unclaps my black lace bra which left me half naked under him, my hands were running back and forth against his back while pulling him closer. He kissed my cheek then to my neck while i bite on his ear, he was sucking my neck leaving me a mark on my left neck. He went down into my chest, to my stomach then ended up on my thigh.

My hand were holding on the bed sheet while he was kissing my thigh slowly, his hot lips trailed from my thigh to my private part. I was closing my eyes while slowly moaned when he kissed the top of my underwear.

He crawled back until his lips finally back into my lips kissing It slowly, he was smirking while he enjoyed the kiss. He paused before sexily whisper onto my ear,

"I want you so bad" he whispered while his hot breath heavily brushing against my ear.

"You're mine" he said.

"i want you" i said to him, and our eyes were strongly looking at one another's.

He got up from the bed to take off his pants then pulled out his member, he ripped the protection with his teeth before putting it on him. He kissed my lips before moved into my neck, to my chest then stopped right in front of my private part. He took my panties off, leaving me naked under his hot body, his eyes filled with lust when he looked up at me once. I felt the tip of his tongue started to lick on my most private part which i couldn't hold a moan slipped from my mouth. His hot tongue kept licking it until his lips finally back onto my lips making my lips shut from moaning his name.

"are you sure?" He asked me as i felt the tip of his member on my entrance.

"Please" i said.

He slowly thrust into me which made me shut my eyes closed, my hand was wrapped around his body while my nails were scratching on his back. One of his hand was holding on his body on top of mine while the other was on my hips to keep me stable. My legs were curled into his waist as he thrusting in a tone,

"I love you baby" he whispered onto my ears as I couldn't resist him.

"Baby" he whispered under his heavy breath.

"Alex" i said while his lips were kissing on my neck while my eyes were shut.

His thrust was getting faster until it reached our limitation, he pulled out then kissed my lips with a passionate kiss. His hand brushing on my hair as his eyes were looking at me with love,

"I love you" he said and i could see how pure it was.

"I love you more" i said before pulling him into a hug.