Can

In a week the exam will be held.

All the regular students start their studies to get the best score in the exam while all the sports students start preparing theirself for the sport exam and for the sport day.

Can sleeps in the library right now, he tries to read, write, draw or anything that can hinder him from the sleepiness, but he still failed.

"Can, wake up. Why should you sleep in the library? You should study for the exam.", said Tin when he wake Can. They are in the library now, not the two of them, but three. There are Tin, Can and Pete. Can feels like a third wheel there. Good thing that study can make him sleep fast. Otherwise, he will embarrassed when he accidentally saw tin and pete lovey dovey throughout their study.

Can then ask Tin, "are we done yet? I'm tired. I'm hungry. Let me go home Tin". and Tin answered it with "not yet Can. It's still 6 PM now. We still have a long way to go".

"what?  6 PM? I'm sorry Tin, I should go. I promised my mom to go home early today", said Can while tidy up his table.

"then promise me if tomorrow you will learn together with us again in here", ask Tin and Can says he will. He wants to reject it, but if he said it Tin wouldn't let him go easily.

That day, Can promised his mom to eat dinner together because these days Can starts to busy. Even He doesn't had time to go home for lunch and dinner anymore. All of his time is for practice and Tin steal some of his precious time for learn.
After dinner, Can still has to going back to the school for practice in the field together with the other sports students.

The next day, Can keeping his promise to Tin that he will learn in the library. But today, he is not alone. He brings one of his best friend, ae.

In the library, while smiling, Can introduce Ae to Pete and Tin. Pete seems glad to know Ae but Tin looks annoyed. Tin eyes asked 'why do you bring this guy here?',  but Can doesn't understand it. Can is happy because if  together with Ae, then he won't be third wheel anymore.

Maybe because Can is in library right now. But the sleepiness suddenly hit him.  After a while trying to study, then Can fall asleep.

Looking his friends fall asleep, Ae only smiling. He knows if it's hard for Can everyday because he should practice until late. So he let him get his rest.

But Tin thinks differently. He tried to wake Can, but Ae stop him.

"can, wake up. We are in the library for learn, not for sleep", said Tin. When Tin trying to move Can's body to wake him, Ae stops him.
"stop it Tin", Ae said. "don't disturb him. He looks tired. Just wait for a while". Tin stops his actions. He agree that Can looks tired but he hates Ae.

Ae sits beside Can so he can protect Can from Tin when Tin wants to wake Can. Tin looks annoyed and frustrated but Ae doesn't care about Tin. What's matter for Ae is Can because they are best friends. Ae knows if Can is really friendly and can befriend anyone but he never think that Can also close with these two popular guy.

Can's phone keeps vibrating and that makes him awake. When he opened his eyes, there are only Ae and Pete.
He then looks to his phone. It's P' Techno who calling all this time. They should practice in the field at 5 PM but now 5.20 PM. Oh My Gosh, he is late.

He doesn't know where Tin are, and he doesn't had time to ask. Can stand from his chair and start to tidy up his table. Pete seems confused but he just keep quiet and say nothing.

Then Can said "Oh My God Ae, i have practices right now, I'll leave first. Please tell Tin for me. Bye-bye Pete, Ae", while Ae answer him with "leave it to me. Have a nice practice Can". , can already left.

When Tin comes back from his books hunting, he doesn't find Can in his table.

'He won't disappear without telling him anything, right?'

Tin tries to calling Can, but Can doesn't pick up his phone.
Actually Tin can ask Ae and Pete about where Can is, but he only wants to hear it directly from Can.

"he won't pick up his phone, Tin. He is busy", said Ae.

Tin still trying to call Can and saying, "why should he is busy. What's more important than exam?"

Ae just laugh. "don't you know? Our Exam is not that important for them. I don't know why Can ask me to accompany him to study with his friends when he doesn't had to. But looks like, its all because of you".

Tin confused, is it different, exam for regular class and sport class?  He doesn't know how to answer Ae and he dissapointed because he doesn't know anything about Can. It was hard for Tin to breathe, he needs some fresh air.

"I'll go for a moment. I need some fresh air", said Tin.

Ae then said "if you looking for Can, you can find him in the field". Tin doesn't walk that far so he still can hear what Ae says.

Then he headed straight to the field.

He never know that the field doesn't different from library. When the library was full of regular students, The field was full of sports students.

Tin in stands right now trying to find Can. But It's hard because of the crowd.

But then Can run passed him. He runs from lane 3. He leave the others and become the fastest. When Can arrive in the finish line, some of his friends cheering him and start to hug him. Tin annoyed and jealous to that people who can cheering and hug Can. 

But then Tin smiling because Can looks happy.

One thing that he knows that if Can happy then he will happy too. It's as simple as that.