A Second Chance

A Second Chance

For this part you are both 6 or 7

WARNING: this has suicidal thoughts and actions in it But don't worry, no deaths. If it will affect you negatively, please please please skip it. I don't want anyone getting hurt.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)!" your mother called. "Run! Get out of here!"

"But mommy-"

"No buts, just go, sweetheart! Go, (Y/N)! Go!"

She placed you on a ship and made you sail days across the ocean with little food or water.

After three days of sailing, and seeing your mother die in that dragon raid, you took a well needed deep sleep.

Hiccup's P.O.V

*************

One morning I was looking into the horizon when I saw a small boat slowly making its way to Berk.

"Dad! Come look!" I called.

"What is it, son?" he asked, annoyed. He is chief and hated being disrupted from his job.

"A boat is coming!"

He followed me to where I saw the boat, it was almost here. Dad and a few other men took a fishing boat to go meet it. I convinced him to let me come.

When we reached the boat there was a small thin girl about my age sleeping on it. We took her to Berk and to our house, where she was soon sleeping on my bed.

"Watch her, Hiccup. Take care of her. I'll send Gobber in a few minutes. Bye, son."

"Bye, dad," I said, after he left.

After a few days, Gobber and dad started coming to check on her less and less, other than to feed her through a tube with yucky liquid stuff.

On the fourth day of her being here, I had just eaten lunch when she started to stir.

"Uh. My head hurts," she complained, holding her head. She then opened her eyes and looked around my room, stopping at me. Her eyes widened and she scooted back until her back hit the head board.

Your P.O.V

*********

"Shh, calm down," a young boy about your age said, his hands in front of him as he spoke softly. "I won't hurt you. No one here will."

"Who are you?" you asked. "Where am I?"

"I'm Hiccup and you're on Berk. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Who are you? Where are you from?"

"I'm (Y/N). I don't remember much."

"What do you remember?" he asked, softly. Slowly making his way to the bed you were on.

"I remember... um... I remember my mom and dragons... and fire. Lots and lots of fire... and mom put me in a boat... and then a dragon killed her... and then I was hungry. I am hungry."

"OK. I'll be right back with some food," he said. "Stay here. Do not get up. You need to rest." He ran out of the room and came back a minute later with a bowl of soup. He waited patiently as you ate two whole bowls of soup before y'all talked for an hour about anything and everything.

"Hiccup!" someone called.

"Gobber," Hiccup gasped. "I'm up here, Gobber!" he called back.

"Hiccup, lad, what ye doin'- oh hey! Ye awake! 'Bout time to."