Jane the Killer x Reader//Weak and Bold

Before you all read this..be aware that Jane the killer isnt Jeff's bae...she wants to avenge herself so she could satisfy her need in fact she wants to kill Jeff so dont give her hate..please...;-;

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

"One down." You whispered in the slightest tone of voice before reloading your bow with another arrow that stood sturdy from the small bag you kept at your back, another minion of Zalgo's  posse appeared near the forest, found your figure and took its weapon ready to attack you. You gave a stern face as always and aimed at its head, letting go of the wood that now has lived its life in the person's face, blood came dashing down from it.

"Two."

Jane looked up from the ground as she saw a familiar silhouette, she gave a hinting smile at the female that sat silently on the mansion's top "Keep at it Y/n!" She cheered, giving her a glossy gleam, the girl took notice of this and just gave her a nod.

Your eyes were on Jane, you couldn't help noticing her body sway through her fights and her determined face wasnt helping either. You closed your eyes and sighed to inflict your focus on yourself to cooperate properly on your task. An arrow struck the heart of another enemy, making them jerk backward and lie limp on the grass "Hey that was mine!" Ben furiously avowed, his voice lower than his casual tone.

As you were to open your mouth and give a reply, Jeff grabbed Ben and threw him at an enemy that ran after them as expected the short hylian hit the person that dared to startle them "What the f*ck was that?!" He yelled as he faced the weirdly made creature that he was thrown at and stabbed it continously with the dagger that hung loosely on it's belt.

You snickered and adjusted your aim, looking for another victim, your wrist itch with pain since you've been at the duty for two hours straight no rest, they just keep coming as if they were resurrecting every second. The stamina of the members were cut short and you could clearly see they were too tired to even kill once more but that didnt stop them to continue forward just to protect the others and their only home. Slenderman took refuge and charged at Zalgo who was last hidden at the middle of the oak trees, nearly blinded in darkness. The others left near the house to guard and defend its safety.

Arrows flew in the air as they all hit an opponent, satisfied with your work, you grabbed the water bottle that sat near you before you drank it empty, breathing heavily. You brought your bow in your palms again, starting to feel the odd sensation of murdering another round of foolish warriors both marksmen or mage. You stuck a bomb at one of your ammo and shot it at the group of ground troops , resulting in a huge explosion to take place on the battlefield. The wind blew your short h/c hair (an important need to be an archer inorder to not get distracted by your hair) "Arghhhh!" You heard a voice far from what you know. You chose to ignore it since you heard these kind of sounds in war. Obviously.

You were about to launch another arrow when a breath made you miss your shot, you turned around only to see a demon with long horns bigger than its whole head, his skin as rough as a mountain's rock, it raged its roar to you. You were so close to escape but it grabbed your hood and threw you off the near-attic "Foolish one." It stated, grinning earily when it heard your soundful whines when the floor hit your face.

"Y/n!" Jane yelled as she abandoned her post to aid you this was troubling since she was the guardian of the mansion's entrance, Natalie Clockwork noticed the major change of plans and escorted the jet-black haired female from her job. You still had your bow with you, broken in half by the sudden impact it had to deal.

You hissed through Jane's gentle touch when she reached your bruise that was hidden under your sleeve, Eyeless Jack served as the medic in the field, he stayed in the living room of the house though with the injured and near-death killers that were renowned as Creepypasta's. His pet that was far off to be called-a monster was ordered to patrol and bring victims in his mouth since-well he didnt have any hands for a creature as himself. The 'animal' of some sort searched through the battle and was able to dodge or even killed a few opponents two or three in number, Jane towered over you, making sure she made your pain lesser than it is..she cares for you..