A cup of coffee and a dash of i love you's

Hiyahhh~ i lost all of my drafts and i was getting crazy over the tight schedule of college ㅠㅠ im so sorry life had taken over and had to basically sort out everything. :(

But here's an update :) i hope yall like it~

Please do point out any grammatic error and typos :D

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

The serenity of the cafe shop, the bustling and rustling of the outside world had become the background music. Everything was perfect.

Daniel sighed as he takes a sip on his iced americano. He was never the type of person who likes iced americano at first, he hated how bitter and cold it was but as goes he seemed to like the bitter taste and the sweet taste blending it making the drink stronger and addicting.

Sitting in the same coffee shop that he has been visiting for the past 4 years Daniel sighed rather lovingly at the familiar bustling of the cafe.

It's funny how the same coffee shop have witnessed the relationship he was in from the first date,  first fights, first break up and even meeting someone new.

If you would ask Daniel how he would explain his old relationships it would be a cup of coffee. It varies, from Americano to lattes.

Sweet and bitter but eventually goes cold.

Kim jaehwan

Daniel hums into a familiar song that the latter liked to play a lot, Skyfall.

Daniel remembers how he easily had liked  him,

He was crazy in a way, loud but his kind-natured is what hooked Daniel up, his angelic voice was only a plus.

His first relationship ended rather in a good note, they both realized that they were both better off friends. He was a caramel latte. Sweet with a right touch of bitterness.

He was the past that he had regrettably had to let go but at least they are still friends and both found their respective happiness.

Park jihoon

Daniel chuckles in the memory. Jihoon was at first the shy, embarrassed guy you almost never see. It was endearing. But as the dates go and they get comfortable with each other, jihoon was a lot more wild and louder. That was his charm. A shy guy then after a mere second he goes into a different persona. 

The first he saw jihoon, Daniel felt like he was the one. He was ready to settle in and maybe after a few years tie the knot but it was diffrent for jihoon.

He was the espresso, where the bitter taste lingers and it was a one-time thing if you're not really into the coffee you won't even dare to drink again alone as a drink.

Let's just say it ended bad but with the closure months after, Daniel was okay, moved on.

Ha sungwoon

Daniel smiles. He was the hyung whom he had adored for so long. He was like jaehwan in terms of the charm point, an angelic voice, innocent face though he was smaller in terms of height, he was huggable. Daniel likes that the most.

Though he has boisterous laughter like jaehwan it was bearable. It was music to daniel ears. He was totally whipped back then. Another is sungwoon was caring just like his favorite hyung, yoon jisung, so maybe that could be the reason why he stayed and tried a lot of times to save the relationship but again, in the end, it was never meant to be. They ended in a good note and promised to meet each other when they have time. Daniel had to nurse a broken heart for long

He was like a vanilla latte. Smooth and sweet still a little bitter.

Do you know what their common denominator?

Just like a freshly brewed coffee it was alluring and hot, passionate if we may. But they all turn cold at a certain point, even if re-heating it won't feel the same, taste the same.

Daniel swirls the iced americano in his hand, almost empty when the guy he has been waiting for finally sat in front of him gasping for air but still looked effortlessly handsome.

"Have you been waiting long?" the guy asked still panting

Daniel hummed and carried on drinking the Americano. "Not that long, just enough to finish this" Daniel said while showing an empty cup.

"I'm sorry, the professor had to drag the lecture" the latter explained.

"Hyung, you know its okay. At least you're here now" daniel smiled.

"Aww puppy making my heart flutter." the guy chuckled.

"Ah seongwu hyung~" daniel whined.

Ong seongwu

he was the Americano, preferably at first, he was an iced americano that Daniel used to hate but again the thing that you hate you'll slowly come to love it with a lot of push you'll be crazy at it.

Daniel has not only to have the option of a cold americano but also hot or maybe with dash milk and sugar or maybe just a little sugar with a lot of ice to lessen the bitterness or just plain iced americano, nothing added maybe its the charm of it. A very deadly charm but addicting.

He is confident that this relationship with seongwu won't turn cold, he likes how sometimes seongwu could be hot or cold and sometimes in between. He is confident that this was for forever.

"Wait, you ordered ice americano again?" seongwu asked his tone was little annoyed.

"Hyung, I was up for the whole night. Do you want to see me sleeping here?" Daniel tried to logic out with his boyfriend.

"Na-uh, jisung hyung just told me you drank two americanos last night, I can't have my pup palpitating" seongwu nagged but it was rather soft since he was cupping daniel's cheek.

"Hyunggggg~" daniel whined at the sudden cheesiness.

"I'm not ordering any soda at the theaters later. I can't have you undergoing sugar rush." seongwu nagged and lightly slapped daniel's cheek.

"Okay," daniel mumbles.

"I love you niel~" seongwu suddenly said. Looking at the latter rather to endearing.

"Ah hyunggg~" Daniel whined again.

"I love you too~ but can I have soda later? Please??" Daniel pleaded equipped with his puppy eyes.

"Still no Daniel, no" seongwu firmly said

Seongwu stands up and leaned unto Daniel and whispered

"Loser gets to pay for the tickets, pup."

And bolted out of the store .

"Seongwu Hyunggggggggggggg"