Chapter 42

The older sighs, making the latter blinking in nervous.

"What do you want for it?" Jin ask before answering the younger's favor.

"I want my wife and my children to start living with me again." Jimin replied with a low tone.

Those words leaving his lips. It somehow made jin feel like jimin is being responsible once again but afraid he'll do the same mistake all over.

Hesitation comes to the older's lips. Jin's lips parted about to say something but the words stuck in his throat. The latter's heart beating faster, looking at the older action.

Jin close his lips back tight to form a thin line. Jimin sighs, gets what the hesitation means.

"Hyung, I know it's hard for you to answer and I know why but please, please, please don't ever stop me from doing this. Just this. I beg you hyung. I'm done seeing my wife ignoring me, giving me a cold look not even a sign of love to me. You know how hurt it was? And I want to get my, her, our happiness back. Just please hyung help me do this favor." The younger told, crying as pain striking into his heart remembering the past.

Jin got engulf with his thoughts after the sentence spitted out from the younger's lip.

'The history repeated itself' he thought.

Yes, indeed it was repeating, déjà vu. Jimin begging, crying and so on reminding him the past.

Jin did not know what to reply. He just look at the crying, messy Jimin.

'Will he make the same mistake again?' He thought once again.

He did not want to doubt his friends who more like a younger brother to him but because of his fault happens many time. The insecure gets higher and doubting happened.

Jin keeps on thinking over and over about it and at last he got the answer as a defeat and as much he wanted to say no, he can't. He have no rights to be in the middle stopping the husband whom wanted to have a life with his wife again.

'Alright.. But this better be one last time of it.'

Jin sighs, coming back to the reality as he got the answer back on his lips.  

"Fine Jimin. I'll do your favor but this better be last." He warned.

Smile slowly comes to the younger's lip. Jimin nod, off from his seat and lunged on the older.

Jin laughs while his hand motioned to Jimin and patted his back softly.

"Okay, okay. I'd get it you're happy Jimin, now get off."

Jimin parted from Jin and sat on his desk, smiling non stop while wiping his tears off.

"You should be glad I'm not Yoongi. You would be dead by now if I was Yoongi." Jin state, fixing his tie properly along with his suit.

Jimin chuckle, nodding in agreement.

"I'll be cleaning their things quickly then send it to your house alright kid?" Jin smiled.

The younger nod.

"Alright, if this is already settled let's go serious on another case." Jin said, getting into a serious look.

"What is it?" Jimin ask, confuse.

"How's Kim?"

The sentence come out from jin's left jimin's breath hitched. He does gets a lot of text from her saying that she needed him, how she lonely why he doesn't come and visit her. Jimin never did once answer her phone nor text back.

Jimin let out a heavy exhale. "I don't know hyung. I did not see her or anything again. I did receives her text but never answered them that's include her calls." Jimin truthfully told.

Jin nodding his head a few times as believes the younger since Jimin can't lie. If he did, he'll blink a lot but there's no sign of blinking instead it was a look more like guilty, pain, sadness on it and jin exactly knew why and he decided to not let the younger stressed or saddened more

"Now, just skip that and let me get to the point." Jin added, clasping his arm while his body leaned back on the chair making him looking at jimin before saying.

"Tomorrow is Wednesday and as I said the other day, I'll be checking on her about the baby."

Jimin nod. "I'll inform her later hyung."

"Alright then. Business is done here. Make sure to come to my office tomorrow. Now I need to skedaddle. Time is running and I have a patient coming up in a few minutes so I have to hurry. See you tomorrow Jimin. Bye kiddo." Jin said, leaving the and giving him a bro hug for the last time before walking out from the younger's office.

"Alright hyung, see you tomorrow."

===
Dun, dun, dun, the test is coming right up next. Guess who's child is it? Was it really Jimin? Or not? Pray for Jimin...