Chapter Twenty Six| You're both whipped

  "They scream,

The worst things in life come free to us ."

-Ed Sheeran

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

Today is Saturday, the day Taylor is finally coming over to tell me everything, well as much as she's comfortable with.

I'm currently at work, sweeping and wiping down tables to make it look like I'm doing something when I'm really just trying to pass time, there was barely any customers and too much staff, the whole kitchen was crowded, and we probably needed no more then five people working right now.

Unfortunately, Cam wasn't working which isn't something I'm used to, we usually share most of the same shifts but today we didn't which made working right now even more boring than it already is.

Over the span of my shift I had a lot of time to think, whilst I swept and cleaned.

I thought about how horrible this week has been, after Taylor left on Wednesday I was down the entire day, I had a lot of time to think about Taylor and how bad of a friend I've been to her, I didn't even notice that something was seriously going on with her life.

I still can't believe what Blake did either, if I wasn't so shy, I wouldn't yanked Meredith by her hair to the ground not just because she broke my brother's heart, but she was with the guy who broke my best friends' heart.

I still haven't told Caleb about Meredith and Blake. . I wasn't sure whether I should or shouldn't considering I don't know if they're actually official or not, they might just be a thing?

Thursday and Friday Shawn tried to get me to sit at the table, but I noticed the way Avery narrowed her eyes at me when he asked, so I politely declined, telling him I felt like having some alone time, but I couldn't help but notice the way Grayson watched me as I pocked at my food, probably noticing a shift in my behaviour, I'm usually happy.

After the encounter with Avery in the toilets, I felt upset, it took everything within me to continue on with my day, is it bad that I felt sorry for myself?