Extra : Mistletoe

Whatever anyone says Katsuki did not plan this out.

Him and Deku were already planning this a few months ahead. Walking along the streets in Christmas Eve, going to shops they know that will still be open, usually from old people who don't have anyone to spend it on so they open up shops instead waiting for customers and for someone to talk unto- Katsuki definitely did not place a mistletoe toe on one of the branches that hangs low on one of the trees he knows he's going to pass by.

Why would he do that?

"Ah... A mistletoe!" Izuku exclaims, his face a little red as he looks up to the offending little thing above them.

"K-Kacchan!" He gently shakes him as if to inform him of his discovery like a little kid, Katsuki glances up, it's not like he knew they'll be passing in this tree and will end up under it.

"Oh." He says blandly.

"Well... we don't have to kiss Kacchan, it's not like anyone is around to tell us to, right?" Izuku says with a smile. Katsuki stares at him blankly.

"I never thought you were such a rule breaker, Deku, here I thought you were a good boy." He says, definitely not to guilt trip Izuku into kissing him I mean why would he do that it's not like he's gay or anything, he's just adhering to the rules. That's all.

It had the desired effect unto Izuku, in an instant the greenet looked panicked.

"I-I'm a good boy!" He insists.

"Oh really? You're the one who didn't want to kiss because, no one would be looking to say that it's wrong. Are you sure you're a good boy, Izuku?" He asks, Izuku flushed red and holy mother of god thank you for this bread, Katsuki discreetly took a picture.

"I-I... I was just... I was just thinking of you... I-I want to kiss you you know but I'm not sure if you would like it..." he says, looking away, "I-It's kind of weird, it sounds weird but I want to kiss you even if you're a boy, you know?" He turned redder, looking away.

"...Go on then, Kiss me." Katsuki says, Izuku nods.

He closes his eyes, only opening it when he felt soft lips press unto his forehead.

"T-There..." Izuku says, pulling away, his face still completely red.

Cute but not good enough.

"The rules was a kiss to the lips, not on the forehead."

"E-Eh?! I-I t-thought that it only said to k-kiss the person!"

"Hm... you don't know the rules? I wonder how many have you broken just because you didn't know what it exactly says, Deku?" He taunts, Izuku pouts.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

"Well it's fine, you can always ask stuff to me anyways. Just kiss me already." He says a bit impatient.

"Are you sure? If Kacchan is uncomfortable then-"

"You're gonna break the rules Deku?" Izuku pouts.

"W-Well... if it's for Kacchan... if it's for Kacchan I don't think I'll mind even if I have to break every single rule in the book."

Why is he so...

Katsuki huffs.

"I'm fine with it, just kiss me already." Izuku nods.

He gently cupped Katsuki's cheeks and leant down, leaving a smell peck on his lip before pulling back.

Oh hell no I've waited the entire year for this-

"You call that a kiss, Deku?" Izuku blinks, a bit confused.

"It isn't?" Katsuki snorts.

"Hey, lean down, and part your mouth a bit, I'll show you how it's done- then you can do it to me, okay?" Izuku nods, as said he parted his lips, Katsuki huffs, connecting their lips together.

Izuku let out a small squeak, almost pulling away but Katsuki held him in place as he let his tongue slip in his mouth, Izuku squirmed, his tongue backing off from Katsuki's, Katsuki pulls away.

"Deku. Just go with what I'm doing."

"I-Isn't... isn't this too much for a kiss, Kacchan?" Izuku asks.

"Not really." Katsuki shrugs, "or... well if you don't want to kiss-"

"N-No I'm fine, it's just... it's just kinda weird but-"

"If you don't want to then we don't have to." Katsuki says, letting his disappointment show on his voice.

"No I want to! It's fine Kacchan!"

"Heh, okay, now part your lips again." Izuku nods, hesitantly doing it, Katsuki went back with what he's doing earlier, only this time. Izuku's tongue wasn't trying to stay away, hesitantly moving along with him.

Katsuki noticed that Izuku's hands were strictly on his sides, as if afraid to touch Katsuki, he almost rolled his eyes, he took his hands and placed them on his hips, Izuku didn't seem to notice. Finally, Katsuki pulled away.

"You ready to try and do it to me now?" Katsuki asks, Izuku nods.

His movements were definitely clumsy, a bit hesitant but Katsuki will take it. More importantly, he's sure he's gotten Izuku riled up, the teen now pressed to him chest to chest when earlier Izuku was a couple inches away. Katsuki tried not to be too disappointed when Izuku pulled away.

"T-There, let's go back to w-walking, okay?"

"Sure." He says, feeling a bit smug.

It's fine.

He's hung up quite a few anyways, if this isn't long enough for him, there's plenty more later.