In 3, 2, 1

It's finally coming. It's about to go down the annals of Wattpad history. ;-) The launch of Liberation is this Decemeber 26, 2018 at 2PM EST!

I'm bouncing-off-the-walls psyched, trying-not-to-tear-all-of-my-hair-out pumped!

Will you join me in my countdown to the launch? There's a countdown timer on my blog that will stop when the book is officially available on Amazon. The moment the countdown ends at 00:00:00 on December 26, a link to the book will appear.

If we get on it at the same time, it will definitely help boost the book in Amazon! And if it blows up big, you might get to see it in your nearest bookstore! (No need to wait for a week to get your hands on a physical copy.)

Visit the timer here: http://bit.ly/PeterOkaforWeb

You all have given me incredible support. Even my publisher appreciates it. As a way of saying thank you to all of you, they have decided to lower the price of the book during its first week on Amazon. Make sure you get your copy while it's warm, hot off the (digital) press, and at a discounted price! ;-)

I know you've already read the story (and I love you all for it), but wouldn't it be cool to get your own copy of the book? My editor and I worked our butts off to whip this into its best shape yet

I know you've already read the story (and I love you all for it), but wouldn't it be cool to get your own copy of the book? My editor and I worked our butts off to whip this into its best shape yet. There may be changes here and there, but it's still the same story you fell in love with, if not better!

Stay tuned, insert team name here. See you in the next post!