Chapter 45

Emma's POV

I got dressed as fast as I could. I was trying to clip my bra but I failed. I felt two hands grabbing the strips and clipping my bra, then he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his hands in my stomach. I grabbed his hands and turned around.

"Luke" I whisper with my eyes locked in his wet chest trying to avoid to see his eyes. He lifts my chin up with one finger making me look at him.

"You are beautiful. You don't need to hide your face. Even if you are pregnant you are the most beautiful girl I've seen. I love you in every single way" He tells me making me half smile.

"Thanks" I tell him and face the floor again.

"Hey... What's wrong?" He asks me grabbing my face and looking at me.

"I- I just... I think that you may leave me because I'm pregnant, or because I'll get fat, or maybe because I'll eat more than usual" I tell him being completely sincere.

"Emma, I will never leave you. Even if you are the ugliest girl in the world you'll always be beautiful in my eyes"

"Always?" I ask him unsure

"Always." He clarifies and I meet his eyes again. His deep blue eyes look more blue and deeper than usual. They look stunning. This is the first time I could see Luke's soul's through his eyes and I can read him like an open book, but all I can see is hurt, but as soon as he meets my eyes it turns to love and happiness. I tiptoe and kiss him. It's sweet and full of love and passion, but it's still sweet. Like a baby kiss. I pull away and look directly at his eyes. I got lost in them and didn't even realized he was talking to me.

"Emma??" He says waving a hand in front of my face laughing.

"Uh?" I ask confused.

"What where you thinking about?"

Uhh.. Nothing" I tell him blushing.

"I really like it when you just stare at me and forget about everything and everyone else. You- We get disconnected" He tells me and I smile.

"I really really love you" I tell him.

"And I'm madly in love with you too"

"Love you more"

"Not possible He tells me and kisses me before I could respond. "Now I need to change" He tells me and I nod going out of the room.

Luke's POV

Emma leaves the room and I run my hand through my hair. How am I gonna tell my pregnant girlfriend that I'm living for tour in a year? And that I'd be gone for more than a year maybe, or even more?! I'm so fucked up, all I know is I want to spend as much time as I can with Emma. I'm gonna miss her so much! I can't live without her in my life. What if I come home and she moved out of the country? Or if I find her married?! I can't bear with the thought of loosing her Emma over someone else. No one can make her feel like I do. I know it because I feel it too. Whenever I feel her touch my whole body ignites and it's like I just woke up from and endless dream. I want her touch. I need her touch. I need it. I need her. With her touch... I- I come alive; my whole body lights up in fire when our eyes meet... And when we kiss... God, when we kiss my mind goes somewhere else. Somewhere far from planet Earth. Or even close. She owns my heart now. I just hope she doesn't break it. I get out of the room to find her sitting in the counter eating my vanilla ice cream tube.

"HEY! That's mine" I tell her walking in the kitchen.

"Not anymore" She tells me getting the spoon out of her mouth and deepening it in the ice cream again.