Chapter 21: The Company

Hayley's POV

We released Rebecca and blind folder her before we took off to the woods. We stopped near the pack house and removed it.

"now remember, if you so much as betray us, we will not get your mate and baby back for you. Understood?" I said

She nodded her head.

"now, if anyone asked where you have been, you say what?" I said

"I've gone to visit my family from another pack." she said.

"good" I said before sending her off.

I walked around the woods to make sure the coast was clear before heading back to the house with the others.

We got to the house and went to our rooms. It's been an exhausting day. I took off my cape and mask off and put them in the bag with my weapons in. I headed straight to bed and slept for tomorrow.

....................................................................

I woke up to the sun shinning on my face. I thought I closed them, I opened them to see mum standing there.

I got up and rubbed my eyes to adjust myself to the light.

"morning hunny." she said smiling.

"morning mum. What are you doing here?" I asked her curiously

"hunny, did forget that you run the biggest company with your brother?" she said.

Ohhh. Shit I forgot about that.

"no mum. I didn't" I lied

She looked at me like 'don't pull that with me' look. I sighed.

"mum I'm sorry. It's just all this drama and pack issue, it completely slipped my mind. I'm sorry." I said apologising to her.

She sighed.

"I know hunny. How about you take a break for the next two day about the pack issue and do your job as a CEO." She suggested.

I shrugged my shoulders. I guess so. I mean, all our plan is falling into place. I need to start working as a CEO as well.

"OK. Mum. I'll head to the office today with Austin." I said.

She smiled and nodded her head. She walked to the door and before she left she said

"oh and hunny, I made chocolate chip pancakes and some bacon as well."

"thanks mum!" I yelled out.

I got up and had a shower. Once done, I put on matching undergarments, a black high waist skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shoulder off crop top and my black leather jacket. I dried my hair and left it in its natural wavy state as if flowed down to my waist.

I pulled on my ankle black boots and my black shades. I went downstairs and saw everyone down stairs in the kitchen. Mum and Dad were also here with Uncle Sam and Aunt Eve.

I grabbed myself a plate and put two pancakes on my plate and some bacon. I listened in on Uncle Sam's and Austin's conversation.

"So why have you let Rebecca out? " uncle Sam said curiously

"we got all the information we need. As well as her intentions. So we have made a deal with her." Austin replied simply.

I stopped listening in on their conversation. I finished my plate and took it back to the sink and washed it up.

I walked back to where Austin was.

" Ready? "I asked him

He nodded.

" oh. If you need any more information. Just go see Skylar or Jared. "he said to uncle Sam.

Uncle Sam nodded and we went to the garage.

" so which car you wanna go in? "I asked Austin.

" the lykan hypersport? " he asked me.

I nodded knowing he did. We hopped in and drove off. To clarify, we have a lot of cars, and I mean a lot. Don't ask me, my dad and Austin are the ones that wanted them. I just wanted like 3 and that was it.

And the company that we own is the biggest company in the world. It's The Bloodfallen industries. Our great great grandfather started it with his brother. Ever since then, we are known throughout the human world as well.

"So, ready to become CEO again?" Austin asked me while driving.

I scoffed.

"Since when have I stopped being CEO. I've already finished my pile of papers. What about you?" I asked him.

"yes I did. Thank you for your information." he said.

We laughed. We went to Starbucks and got us a coffee. We both got the Caffè latte and a cinnamon roll each. We headed back on the road until my favorite song came on.

"not again" Austin said to himself while chuckling. I rolled my eyes at him.

It was Best part by Daniel Caesar.

I started singing.

Oh, ey
You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are
You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh
I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part
It's the sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love
It makes me feel so nice
You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Then you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part
If you love me won't you say something
Won't you
If you love me won't you say something
Love me, won't you
If you love me won't you say something
Love me, won't you
If you love me won't you say something
Love me, won't you

When the song ended I saw Austin smiling and chuckling at me. We pulled up to the company. He parked in the parking lot and we made our way to the entrance.

We saw employees and new employees as we entered. My shades were on as well as his. As we walked I could here people talking about us on the couches.

"who are they?" one asked

"they are the CEO. Hayley and Austin Blood fallen." the other replied.

Before I could hear anymore, we stepped in on the elevator and went up to the office.