9. Running away

Trevor's POV-

I watched as Ella literally ran away from me. I don't even know what I did.

"Who was that, your girlfriend?"

I turn around to see Amy standing there.

"She's not my girlfriend." I replied.

"Yeah sure." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't you have guys to make out with or something?" I shot back at her.

"Oh really? We are still on this." She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Yeah we are still on this, you are way too young to be kissing guys." I restarted our argument from earlier.

"I'm almost 16." Amy complained.

"Yeah it's like ten years too young to be getting with any boys."

"You're not my dad." She yelled.

"I'm not but I bet he'd love to hear about this." I threatened.

"And I'll tell your mom about your girlfriend." She threatened back.

"Jokes on you she's already met my parents." I laughed.

"So she is your girlfriend." Amy raised her eyebrows.

"No," I denied.

Amy was a real pain sometimes.

"Whatever I need a ride, my mom is busy at work." She gave up on the argument.

"Yeah yeah come on." I ushered Amy to my car.

I was an only child but Amy was the closest thing I had to a sister. Her parents were best friends with mine and we basically grew up together. I always saw her as my littler sister and I was her older brother much to her dismay. I think most of the time she wanted to get as far away from me as possible.

"I can't believe you have a girlfriend and didn't even tell me." Amy shook her head once she hopped into the car.

"One she is not my girlfriend and two if she was you'd be the last person I told." I sighed and pulled out of the school parking lot.

"We're family Trev, I can't believe you wouldn't confide in me like that."

"She's just my history partner." I told her.

"But you're like in love with her? Does she not like you back? Damn that's awkward." Amy rambled on.

"I barely know her, I'm not in love with her." I argued.

"But you like her then?"

I paused. Did I like her?

"Will you just shut up." I snapped.

"Touchy subject, noted." Amy nodded.

"You're so annoying." I groaned.

"I think that's what sisters are supposed to do." She laughed.

I just shook my head as I pulled up to the front of her house and dropped her off.

I enjoyed the silence on the way to my own house. I loved Amy, I did but damn she knew how to drive me crazy. I guess that's what family does though.

When I pulled up to my apartment building the only thing I wanted to do was take a nap. I just needed some peace and quiet.

I pushed open my door to see my mom grinning at me.

"What is going on?" I asked hesitantly.

There were many possibilities. When I came to my mother I never knew what was happening.

"So I heard you have a girlfriend." Her crazy grin somehow got bigger. She seriously looked like a serial killer right now.

I swear the next time I see Amy she's going to get it.

"I don't have a girlfriend." I shook my head and tried to escape to my room.

"Is it that Ella girl? She seemed awfully nice and you looked very smitten with her when you brought her over." My mom continued.

"I'm going to my room." I said and continued to try to escape.

"Trevor Brooks Walker! Do not try to run away from me." My mom yelled causing me to stop dead in my tracks.

"Mom I don't have a girlfriend, Amy is just trying to annoy me." I explained.

"I think you should invite Ella over for dinner again." My mom decided ignoring everything I said.

"She's not really talking to me at the moment." I confessed.

"What did you do?" She gave me a harsh look and gestures for me to sit down.

I gave up at trying to get away and sat down.

"I don't even know. I went to ask if she wanted to hang out and she like ran away from me."

"Well just don't give up. Try to talk to her again and then invited her over. I want to get to know my sons future girlfriend." My mom smiled before making her way back to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

I knew I had to figure out a way to get Ella to talk to me. I think back to everything that I did and I couldn't think of anything I did wrong.

I thought back to what she said before she ran off.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something to hang out with?" She snapped.

Did she think I had a girlfriend? Was that why she was mad? That didn't make any sense. I definitely didn't have girlfriend.

I groaned and fell back on to my bed. What was I going to do? I'm pretty sure I had feelings for this girl but now she wants nothing to do with me.

When did everything get so hard?

I pulled my phone out and scrolled through my contacts. I paused when I say her name. I wanted to call her. I wanted to talk to her so badly.

Trevor- My mom asked about you, she wants to know when your coming over for dinner again

I texted her. It was dumb but I just wanted to see her again.

Ella- I'm super busy so idk

I sighed when I saw her response. I had to work harder than that I guess. I knew she was mad at me I could feel it.

Trevor- did I do something to make you upset?

Ella- no....I'm just busy

She definitely didn't seem like she wanted to talk or ever see me again. What could I do to fix this?

A/n:

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

If you did, comment and vote.

-cora Leigh