Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts

Note:Most of the gifs in the story are from the show called "Reign" by the way! I don't know if you know the show, but 👌

Note:
Most of the gifs in the story are from the show called "Reign" by the way! I don't know if you know the show, but 👌.

The Credibility Thoughts
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

My eyes were finally opening for the morning to begin. The sun, like always, is glaring through the opaque white curtains. The smell of the stuffy room was suffocating. It smelt like last nights events. We sure were having the time of our lives during those hours.

My hand was placed upon my man's chest while my head, just like always, is in the crook of his neck. His jawline was pressed against the top of my tangled up bed hair. My eyes were heavy since I was still getting to fully waking up. Mornings were sometimes the best if it were beside him.

The soft snores of my life were telling me that he was still in a deep slumber so I decided why not tease him this wonderful morning.

My hand slowly trailed down his chiseled chest and down his sex line. That's when I reached the spot that I was going to stop and toy with him. I could hear a groan pass his lips. My hand grabbed him and pumped him with a fast jerk before removing my hand. He was now fully awake with his eyes bulging out his eyelids and his mouth agape like a fish. A loud moan of submissiveness fell from his delicate lips. He jolted a bit and shuddered. I giggled to myself when he looked at me with a hard glare.

"Now that was uncalled for," he growls and turns away from me.

His back now facing my face. I pout at him being a baby at that cool move I had done. I wrap my arms around his shoulder and pressed my body onto his. I earn a hum of disappointment before he turned to face my way again.

"I am going to punish you,"

Next thing I know, I'm pushed on the bed like last night and being done.

* * *

We finished the session...that lasted until the afternoon which was terrible for our child. We stayed in bed until it hit three o'clock so I would go check up on Seja. We were cuddled up in our mess not giving a care in the world. We wanted to keep being stuck together. Our hold on each other was tight and unbreakable; that was the best part.

There was a long silence between us since we didn't know what to say to each other. We were already talking to each other through our bodies and that happened a few hours ago.

"Hey, Jiyeon?" Jimin nervously starts.

"What?" I hum keeping my head on his chest.