You're Pregnant (Just Spy)

(A/N - I'm going to do the other mercenaries later, I have a reason for writing this one before the others.)

You were sitting in the waiting room outside of the medical room. You were really nervous, you have been really sick for the past few days and you were worried something wrong with you. You were hoping that it wasn't anything too serious, you didn't even know how you would tell Jacques if it was something serious. A small bell went off knocking you out of your thoughts. You looked over to see Mundy walking out of the medical room, which meant that you were next. You took a deep breath, before getting up and walking inside the medical room.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Ludwig said when he saw you enter.

"Hi, Doc." You said trying to hide the fact that you were really scared, but Ludwig could tell something was up.

"(Y/N), are jou okay? Jou sound scared."

"I think I may be really sick or something...." You told him.

"Just sit on zee table, (Y/N). I vill do everyzing I can to figure out vhat is happening to jou."

You did as you were told and sat down. Medic walked over to you with a clipboard in his hand and sat down in his chair.

"So, I'm going to ask jou a few questions and vill figure out zings from zere." He said adjusting his glasses.

"Okay."

"Have jou been having stomach cramps?" He asked you.

"Yes." You answered.

"Throwing up?"

"Yes."

"Headaches?"

"No."

"Overactive toilet use?"

"No."

"Have jou missed your period?"

Your eyes widen, you didn't even realize your period is late.

"Oh shit... Yes..." You eventually.

"Vell, that might mean jou're pregnant, but ve should do some tests to make sure," Ludwig said getting up from his chair.

He walks over to a cabinet and pulled out a box. At first, you didn't know what he had, but as he got closer you realized they were pregnancy tests.

"I'm surprised you actually have these." You said.

"Vell, even since jou the team, I figure I get zem just in case." He told you handing you the box.

You grabbed the box and walked into the bathroom. After you were done, you two sat in dead silence until the test was ready.

"Jou ready, (Y/N)?" Medic asked you before grabbing the test.

"No, but let's just do this."

It was positive.

"Well medic, what is it?" You asked.

"It's... positive. Jou're pregnant..."

Your heat drop.

"Oh god..."

"Congratulations?" Medic said trying to make you feel better, but it didn't work.

"Oh god, how am I going to tell Jacques!?" You panicked.

"(Y/N), calm down, I'm sure he'll be happy by zhis news." Medic calming you down.

You sighed, you grabbed the test, and put it in your back pocket.

"Thanks, Medic." You said before walking out of the room.

You went to your and Jacques' room and sat down on the bed. You had no clue what your boyfriend was going to think. You want to believe that what Medic said is true, but part of you was still worried Jacques would be upset. You suddenly heard the door open. Jacques walked in and was thankful he wasn't smoking like he usually is. He smiled when he saw you and sat down right next to you, kissing your cheek.

"How are mon amour, did the doctor find out what was wrong with you." He asked.

You sighed, you figured you better tell him now than later.

"Um...yeah." You said trying to calm down.

"So, what's wrong?"

"Well...um.." You started but you couldn't get the words out of your mouth, so you just pulled out the test. "Here!" You yelled giving the test to Jacques.

He was confused for a second before he realized what you were giving him.

"(Y/N)... you're pregnant?" He asked looking up from the test.

"Yes..." You whispered.

Jacques got up looking at the test again.

"Jacques... you okay?" You asked getting worried.

Jacques didn't answer. He looked at you with panic in his eyes, before he ran out the door.

"Jacques!" You yelled running after him.

You followed him all the way outside, but you didn't see him anywhere, he must have cloaked himself.

"Jacques!" You yelled looking around. "Jacques, please! Come back!" You begged tears running down your faces.

The other mercenaries must have heard your cries because they all ran out to see what was going on. You began to cry harder, falling to your knees, crying into your hands. The other mercenaries ran to you, comforting you.