Chapter 18- Champion winner

> Third Person POV >

"loooove wake up" Draco giggled softly, kissing his cheek over and over again making Harry smile "i don't wanna" he said, rolling over on top of Draco to kiss him "today they announce the winner love" Draco said with a smile "It's probably Viktor" Harry doubted and Draco smirked "why do you say that?" he said softly, gently kissing his nose and he giggled "because he did a better job" he pouted softly and Draco kissed his bottom lip "maybe not" Draco said softly making him smile "let's get changed okay?" he said in a slow voice and Harry nodded "fine" he giggled, rolling off of Draco and off the bed. Draco got out of bed and followed him to the trunk in front of his bed and put his arms around his waist, hugging him from behind and resting his head on his shoulder "can you grab my robes for me love?" Harry nodded to Draco's question, leaning over a bit to get Draco's robe, shirt, pants, and tie out.. Harry grabbed his too. They changed and before Harry pulled on his robe he messed his his tie.. he thought he finally got it before Draco told him he did it wrong "here" Draco giggled, pulling his tie off and redoing it for him "thanks" Harry said with a deep blush.. "i dare you to sit on my lap for breakfast when they announce the winner" Draco joked as they walked down the stairs and Harry chuckled "deal" he said with a smirk as they followed a small group into the great hall. Draco sat at the Gryffindor table and Harry sat on his leg with a smirk "why are you siting on his lap?" Hermione laughed as she sat down with Ron "dare" Harry said and Draco traced his arms around his waist and held him closely "cute" she giggled.

"We shall announce the winner of the Triwizard Cup!" Dumbledore announced, shutting everyone up and Draco bounced his leg lightly making Harry giggle quietly "hey stop bouncing me" he giggle quietly as Dumbledore spoke. "In original 2nd place, Cedric Diggory.. but now 2nd place, Viktor Krum!" He said, everyone clapped and cheered for the boy. He stood up and bowed, sitting back down "but the winner of the Triwizard Cup is......" there was a long pause as it was showed "Harry Potter!!" he said, and Harry got off of Draco leg with a deep blush as people clapped, cheered, whistled and hollered his name happily.. he walked up to him and shook hands with everyone.. standing next to him, Harry smiled.. A camera flash spooked him as he shook hands with him again.. "you'll have a block in the hall with your cup" he said and Harry nodded.. Every clapped for him happily and proudly as he went back to Draco who stood up and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him proudly "i'm so proud of you sweetheart" Harry blushed and kissed him slowly, "so proud baby" Draco said against his lips as everyone cheered for them.. Dumbledore smile "thank you" Harry said a bit embarrassed on getting so much attention around him.. he had hot blush all over his face.. "don't be embarrassed sweetheart, you've gotten attention all your life but this is good attention" Draco said and Harry giggled softly "if you can even get good attention" Harry said with a smirk and Draco smiled "there are many types of attention, love.. many.. but this.. you need this love, to get more confident" Draco said and Harry leaned against his forehead and smiled, bringing his fists up to his upper chest and held them close together with a slow heart beat and his head fuzzy, but in a good way.. Draco got a better grip on his waist and pulled him closer, kissing him warmly.. Hermione started clapping loudly making them smile as everyone else did too.. Did i mention that this was in the middle of the whole damn great hall? yeah, Harry and Draco sat on the outside in the middle of the table.. yep.. "I love you Harry" Draco said softly but still be heard from the Gryffindor table around them and Ravenclaw behind them.. "I love you too Draco" Harry said with a smile and everyone clapped louder, cheering, whistling with joy.. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's neck, standing on his toes to hug him.. Draco giggled "you're so precious" Draco said gently but full of love and passion "how am i so lucky with you" he chuckled softy, making consistent circles on the small of Harry's back "cause i took your hand in the beginning" Harry said softly, leaning back to look at him; still remaining on his toes "i couldn't be happier" Draco said proudly, kissing him again.. he fell to his feet as Draco leaned down for him.. they had their cute little moment and they sat down with a happy blush as everyone clapped. Dumbledore looked proud next to his podium.