Christmas

"IT'S CHRISTMAS LAUREN!" I yell. She groans " It's too early Y/n," she says turning away from me. "It's never to early too wake up for Christmas," I say. "Well it's too early for me," she says. "Come on I want to go open some presents you got me, plus it's our fist Christmas together," I say. "Later Y/n," she says. I groan, I swear this girl is lazy, it's not even that early though, it's already eleven in the morning.

I get up off the bed and grab my pillow. I go to  Lauren's side and see she has fallen back asleep. I lift up my pillow "Don't even think about it," Lauren says with her eyes still closed. How did... "I can feel you," she says. I lower down the pillow and walk back to my side. I put the pillow down on the bed and start thinking.

I get on the bed and slowly get closer to Lauren and get ready for what I'm about to do. I push Lauren off the bed, she lands on the ground with a thud. "Y/n!" She yells. "Good you're up, now come on let's go open some presents," I say then run out the room to go downstairs, not without hearing Lauren groan behind me.
Once I got downstairs I go to the tree and sit on the ground by it.

Lauren sits next to me on the ground. "You didn't have to push me off the bed," she says. "Well you wouldn't have gotten up if I didn't," I say while looking at her. "Here you go," I say while giving her a gift from me. "What is it?" She asks. "Open it," I say. She tears open the box. "Aww thanks babe," she says while looking at the new beanie that I got her, since she lost hers. She puts down her gift and grabs one from under the tree. "Here's yours from me," she says while handing me my gift that is in bag. I take out the paper and look inside the bag. "I love it," I say taking out my new SnapBack that has Lauren's last name on it. "I got myself one too that says your last name," she says while taking out hers and putting it on. I also put mine on.
After opening up the gifts that are under the tree I get up to get one last one that is for the both of us.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asks. "To get one last gift," I say. I go upstairs to our room where I left the gift. I grab the small white box that has a red bow tied around it from the closet and go downstairs. Lauren stands up when she sees me coming. I stand in front of her and hand her the last gift from me.
"I think you'll really like this one," I say when she grabs it.
She takes off the ribbon and opens the box. She takes out two necklaces that are shaped as a puzzle piece and they both say something different.

(Imagine it also says your name on the I'll be waiting one and Lauren's name on the I'll be back one)"I got you this so when you leave on tour you'll know that I'll be waiting and I know you'll be back," I say

"I got you this so when you leave on tour you'll know that I'll be waiting and I know you'll be back," I say. "I love it," Lauren says looking a little teary-eyed. I grab the one that is for me and put it on and Lauren puts on hers even though she isn't leaving anywhere yet.

"I love you," Lauren says then puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. "I love you too," I say after we both pull away.

For the whole entire day we made Christmas dinner for our whole entire family and celebrated together. This was the best first Christmas with Lauren ever.