*:..。o○ 8 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Christmas Eve
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

As the months passed by, Jungkook managed to spend a bit more time with Taehyung however not as much as he would've liked

As the months passed by, Jungkook managed to spend a bit more time with Taehyung however not as much as he would've liked. Namjoon had put in place a new training regime that had them working around the clock in preparation for each game. This seemed to work as they were now in the National event that would be held after Christmas.

Every single year without fail Jungkook had spent Christmas with his parents but this year he wouldn't be able to do that. He didn't have time to fly back to Busan due to his training program and his parents didn't have enough money to fly to Seoul plus they refused to let Jungkook lend them money even if he promised he would let them pay it back and so he was alone. That is why he tried to put Christmas out of his mind. He ignored the jolliness of his peers and the suffocating amount of lights and decorations that hung around about him.

He hadn't bothered to even buy a Christmas tree nor decorate his apartment for the occasion. He got home, just like normal, to his dull, lonely apartment only comforted by the warmth and scent of the candles that he had placed everywhere. He dreaded leaving the arena at night even once everyone else had already left. He would stay on the ice putting in extra hours of practice until someone came in telling him they were closing.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

That was what he was doing now, skating around, dribbling the puck around cones that had been left from training.
"What are you still doing here?" A voice called and Jungkook sighed as he turned round expecting it to be a worker telling him to leave but it wasn't it was the boy he'd been wanting to see for weeks now.
"Taehyung!" He exclaimed a smile instantly appearing on his face.
"Hey" Taehyung smiled back, his genuine box smile.

Jungkook skated over to him "it's late, why are you still here?"
"Oh, I had to go see the nurse about something and I got caught up, why are you here?"
"Just getting in some extra practice for the next game"
"Jungkook, it's Christmas Eve, don't you need to go home to your parents?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head slightly.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, he hadn't really noticed the date. He needed to buy food as well and now all the shops would be closed.
"My parents aren't coming up this year"
"So you're alone"
Jungkook nodded solemnly.
"Why don't you come to mine? It's not as if my dad would care that someone else would join us" Taehyung offered.

As much as Jungkook would've loved to spend Christmas with Taehyung, he didn't want to encroach on him and his family.
"No it's okay Taehyung but thank you anyway" Jungkook smiled.
"No, you're not spending Christmas alone, you're coming to mine and that's final. Come on, we can have like a sleepover or something I've never had one of those, it'll be fun" Taehyung decided and Jungkook chuckled but agreed to it anyway.