Chapter 10

Crows POV~

    I closed my eyes. I heard him get up and come back to the bed. Should I scare the Master Of Fear? He thinks I'm asleep after all.. I slowly opened my eyes. He appears to be writing. Alright..just need to get up slowly and carefully.. I closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep. My body is only a few inches away from his. Just need to scoot over a little. I scooted my body closer and curled my head in.

     I waited a minute or two before opening my eyes a little. He was still writing. Perfect. I rested on my elbows and slowly leaned up. Its like he's in his own world he didn't feel the bed shift. He continued writing and quickly erasing words. Huh. He's still writing. I jumped up and covered his mouth and wrapped my other arm around his waist. "Gotcha!"

   I let him go. He narrowed his eyes. "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." My smile faded. His eyes were a dark brown. Scarecrow.

   "Can I talk to Jonathan?" He smiled.

     "Sorry, I'm not done writing my ideas. Don't worry once I'm done he'll be back." He sat up and grabbed the pen and paper.

     "Are you working on a new experiment?"

     "No Jackie. We are working on something different." Different?

    "Alright then. I'm going to get some tea, want some?"

     He chuckled darkly. "Don't confuse me and Johnny, I don't like tea." I smirked and left the room. The water mixed with the herbs. A sweet smell rised from the cup. I smiled to myself and turned around to find Eddie watching me.

   "Creep." He raised his brow.

     "I'm just standing here and you call me a creep?"

      "You were watching me therefore, a creep." I took a sip of my tea.

     He smiled. "I was only watching you because you look beautiful." I felt my cheeks turn a little hot. His smile grew. Eddie took a step closer to me.

      "So how are you and Jonathan?"

       "Great."

       "That's good." He took another step closer.

       "For the smartest man in Gotham you are very obvious when you're trying to make a move."

       "Make a move? On you?" He chuckled, "You're Johnny's, I can't have you."

         "Uh huh." I walked past him. Before I could get out of the kitchen he grabbed my arm.

         "Let me take this." He grabbed my cup and set it on the counter. Eddie was still holding my arm.

         "What are you-" He covered my mouth.

       "Let me talk. Jonathan is going to ask you something, but before you answer him think of me."

        "By bood I thank of two?" My voice was muffled. He let go. "Why would I think of you?" Eddie cupped my cheek and smashed his lips against mine. I started to squirm. One of his hands slid down to my waist and he held me still. He pushed us against the wall. Can't. Move. His tongue kept going in between my lips for a few seconds. Then back out. He put his hand at my jaw and pushed his tongue in. Eddies tongue entangled with mine. No! I started punching his chest. He pulled away.

     "Just think of me. If he ever hurts you I'm here." He gave me another kiss. This time it was gentle, but still with passion. He pulled away. My fingers went to my lips as I watched him walk away. Did he really kiss me? Jonathan. My eyes widened and ran to our bedroom. Clearly startled he looked up from his paper and adjusted his glasses.