I told you

Pairings : taekook

Contains : angst, killing, torture, disturbing scene

Which Jungkook wants Taehyung to know that Jungkook is the only one he can love and trust.

______________________________________

Third Person P. O. V

" My pretty little angel.. "

Jungkook whispered. He caressed Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung flinched.

Jungkook smiled. He run his finger through Taehyung's hair. Taehyung shivered in fear.

It's been weeks since he last stepped out of the house. Jungkook had chained his foot so he was unable to move freely.

" I have a present for you angel.. "

Jungkook whispered. He gently grab Taehyung's feet and unlocked the chain.

Taehyung tried to get up but his legs trembled. He fall down on the floor.

Jungkook helped him. He carried Taehyung bridal style.

He carried Taehyung into a room. His hand gripping Taehyung's exposed thigh tighly.

Taehyung flinched feeling Jungkook's cold palm against his thigh. He was just wearing Jungkook's oversize white hoodie and a booty shirt under the shirt.

Jungkook make him wear the clothes.

Jungkook put him down. Taehyung looked up curiously. His eyes widen when he saw a man sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

The man was tied up. A bag covering his face.

Please. Don't be him.

Taehyung prayed silently. Jungkook walked toward the man. A cruel smile on his lips.

Jungkook roughly pull off the bag. Taehyung gasped. Tears rolled down his face. He tried to crawl to the man but Jungkook gave him a warning glare.

" He look really familiar doesn't he? "

Jungkook purred out. His hand gripping Jimin's jaw tightly. Jimin winced in pain.

Taehyung sobbed silently. Jungkook forced Jimin to look at Taehyung. Jimin's eyes widened.

" Tell me Taehyung do you love him? "

Jungkook suddenly asked. Taehyung nodded furiously. Of course he love Jimin.

" But i don't think Jimin here love you. Right Jimin-ah? "

Jimin gulped down his saliva. He looked at Taehyung nervously.

" O-of course i love him! "

Jungkook hummed. He walked around.

" Let's play a game shall we? "

Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin flinced.

" I'll ask you three questions. Each time you lie or if you don't answer the question within the time limit , I'll get to punish you. But if you get to answer all my questions I'll give you a reward.. "

Jimin nodded. The game seem easy and he really want to get out. Jungkook smiled.

" Good.. Now first question.. You have 5 seconds to answer... I'll ask again.. Do you love him? "

Jimin bit down his lips. His heart racing. He felt like it will burst out of his chest.

Jungkook stabbed Jimin's right hand. The pink haired boy let out a blood curling scream. Jungkook twisted the knife.

" Answer now. My patience is really thin. You don't want to make me wait unless you want to be punished. "

Taehyung looked in fear at the blood running down Jimin's finger. He watched silently unable to do anything.

" N-NO.. I DON'T LOVE HIM PLEASE STOP! "

Jimin screamed out. Jungkook smiled and stopped.

" W-what? "

Taehyung whispered in disbelief. Jimin looked at him with tears streaming down his face.

" I-Im sorry tae.. I- "

" Next question! "

Jungkook cut him off. He smiled maniacally while played with the knife that he used to stab Jimin.

" Can you please tell us who is Min Yoongi? "

Jimin froze. He is covered by a thin sheen of sweat.

" He.. He is my boyfriend.. "

Jimin said while looking down. Jungkook smiled feeling satisfied. He glanced at Taehyung for a split second.

" Why do you date Tae? "

" Because of a dare.. "

Jungkook hummed hearing the answer.

" Congratulations you have answered all my questions. Now it's time to give you your reward.. "

Jungkook throw a bag in front of Jimin. He crouched down beside the bed and shoved his hand inside it. He
took out something that made Jimin's eyes widen.

" seems familiar? "

" YOU SICK BASTARD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!! "

Jimin screamed and cried. He desperately tried to free himself.

In Jungkook's hand was Min Yoongi's head. Jungkook ignored Jimin's scream. He looked at his precious baby boy.

Taehyung was crying but nothing come out from his mouth. Not even a sobs or anything. His eyes looked empty.

Jungkook started to feel annoyed when Jimin screamed louder. In a second, he cut off Jimin's head.

Blood spurting out from Jimin's neck. His eyes wide open and tears wetting his cheek. Jimin died just like that.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung. He smiled sweetly.

" Do you still remember what I told you tae? "

Jungkook purred out. Taehyung's body was shaking uncontrollably. He nodded.

" yes.. "

" But you didn't listen to me, did you? "

Jungkook muttered. His eyes darken.

" No "

" Now will you listen to me next time? "

" I will.. "

Jungkook smiled. He patted Taehyung's head.

" Good boy.. You must learn that the only person who you can trust and love is me.. I don't want to see you get hurt anymore baby.. "

Jungkook cooed. Taehyung stayed silent. Tears streaming down his face.

He should have known sooner.

He should have listen.

Jungkook was the only one who love him. He don't have anyone else.

He can only trust Jungkook and no one else.

Even though Jungkook's love was twisted at least he loved him and only him.