Chapter 8

After two more days of studying at the hospital, Haeun was finally discharged

After two more days of studying at the hospital, Haeun was finally discharged. Although the doctor had recommended for her to stay home for at least a week, she didn't... for obvious reasons.

As the girl walked toward the bus stop, humming along to the Twice song she had playing through her headphones, suddenly an arm was thrown around her shoulder. Not expecting it, she stumbled forward, the phone she had in her hand as well as the headphones falling down onto the concrete below.

"Oh, oops."

Haeun let out a deep sigh, fists curling in anger as she heard the familiar voice beside her. With a deadly gaze she turned, seeing him smiling innocently.

"I am going to kill you one day Jisung." She exclaimed through gritted teeth as she squatted down to pick her phone up.

"Sorry, sorry, I was just excited to see you! You don't know how lonely I've been without my bus buddy the last few days." He whined, and Haeun rolled her eyes.

"Oh no, you poor thing!" She exclaimed sarcastically, but scoffed right after as Jisung nodded with puppy eyes. "You're so annoying, did you know that?"

The boy flashed her a smile, but Haeun didn't focus on it too much as she heard the sound of the bus pulling up. Turning around, she confirmed that it was their, but as she tried walking toward it, a hand gripped her wrist.

"I don't wanna go on the bus today."

Haeun turned towards him, seeing that he was dead serious.

"The doctor said I shouldn't walk much. C'mon, let's get on before it leaves!" She exclaimed with an alarmed tone, trying to get out of his grip.

However, instead of getting on the bus, Haeun yelled out as her body was swiftly pulled up and thrown over JIsung's shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" She yelled out, smashing her fists into his back as he began walking away from the bus stop.

"What? You said you couldn't walk." Jisung exclaimed casually.

"Jisung, I have a skirt on!" Haeun pleaded. This caused Jisung's expression to instantly fall, and in a matter of a second he'd put her back down on the ground.

The girl turned to look toward the bus stop, but their bus was already driving away. Her cheeks were a tomato red color, and she covered her face with both hands.

"I seriously hate you, oh my god." She mumbled quietly as Jisung scratched the nape of his neck, clearly also embarassed.

"Don't you at least have shorts on or something?" He asked, clearly not very concerned with the bus dilemma.

"I do- but that doesn't give you an excuse to pick me up like that!" Haeun retorted, her voice slightly elavated.

"I'm sorry."