Thighs

"Wait!" You ran after him.

"Hm?" He arched both brows looking at you.

"I mean... it's okay, I leave nearby!" You smile shyly.

"And?" He crosses his arms.

"You don't have to take me home, I can go walking!" You try to convince him.

"How cute these couples nowadays..." you hear one old nurse passing by you two. She looked at you and smiled gently.

You blushed hard turning your face to the side. Jungkook surprised you sliding his arm over your shoulder and began to walk.
You trip nervously, but luckily you keep your balance and he chuckle looking front.

He drags you gently, his warmth and his smell were so good. You felt paralyzed and follow his steps out of the hospital.
Jungkook leads you to his car, opening the door for you. You watch his beautiful slender fingers offer you to enter and you do.

He crosses the car with a  small run and meet you inside. Placing his belt while you were still struggling to pull yours.

He chuckle throwing his head up and comes for help. He places his right hand over the middle of your thigh, while his left reaches the belt. You hold your air the maximum you can, his face was so close, his hand tightly pressed against your thigh supporting him.

His eyes meet yours, you're lost, hypnotized by his gentle gaze. He licks his lips fast, slightly showing some nervousness. He lowers his eyes on your face, gazing your lips, his hand on your thigh slides little bit up and your heart starts to beat so strong that you could swear he can listen.

Jungkook smirks slowly getting away, resting his back on his sit. He turns the car, leaving the Hospital parking lot slowly. The music starts.

"So....where to?" He asks friendly.

"T-this street, number 47" your trembling hands show him the street on the car GPS device which was on by now.

"Right, princess..." he chuckles nodding.

You remain quiet and nervous, you don't wanna believe what your heart is telling you. He did looked at your lips, but that doesn't mean anything, right? He was just helping you with your belt.

"Is it here?" He parks the car in front of your building.

"Ah.. yes, yes!" You look up the building.

"So, is your hand hurting?" He seems concerned.

"Oh no they put anesthetics, I feel nothing" you smile to him.

"Okay then..." he smiles back.

"Well..I guess I'm going then..." you unlock your belt.

"Yeah..." he answers.

The atmosphere got awkward somehow, you turn your face to see him and he was looking right at you.

You attempt to open the door and he holds you thigh down.

-What? He was all this time holding my thigh and I actually didn't notice? Or maybe I felt so comfortable that...?damn I'm so nervous!!- You tought and blush looking at his hand flat against your thigh.

"Let's dinner tomorrow.." he throws his puppy gaze on you again.

"I..." you hesitate.

"Pleeeease!!!" He tilts his head to the side.

"Fine...I'll dinner with you.." you smile shyly.

"I pick you at 8 p.m!" He smiles victorious and press your thigh between his fingers.

You widen your eyes looking down and nod, unable to talk anything back. You leave the car awkwardly fast and his hand bounce away from your thigh.

You close the door and bow to him, bringing your eyes to meet his.
He smiles and wink at you, leaving.

Jungkook P.O.V

I parked few streets forward, I shut the car and stare at my hand that was on her thigh before.

I get comfortable on the sit, sliding my back down a little.

"Those damn thighs..." I rest my head back remembering her warmth.

" I rest my head back remembering her warmth

END OF P.O.V