Chapter 18

Then she said it. "This is your new room. It will be put into our walking closet and this is where you will sleep and put if you are bad." She hands Blue a trash bag.

"All of your stuff in here. You can keep your blanket, pillow, work clothes, sleep clothes, and that nasty stuffed animal you have. Everything else will go in here and be donated."

Blue just nodded and she took the bag and walked to her room. She did as she was told crying. Just then she saw something sharp under her little table.

"Is this my time?"

Blue leans down and grabs the sharp metal object and looks at it. She sighs softly and she slips it into her front pocket. She also hids her paci that says "Daddy's princess" in her stuffed animal. She brings her trash bag that had maybe 1/4th full and Sebastian's wife took it and threw it away. Sebastian already had the cage in the far corner of the closet. His wife forces Blue to put her stuff in the cage and put her clothes and work close in a small box next to her cage. 

"Go fucking cook lunch, and clean up the trash in the living room." She yelled at Blue and walked to her baby and walked to the babies room. Sebastian tried to walk to Blue but she quickly moved away and flinched. 

"Sorry! I am about to start." Her ears go down and Sebastian grabs her wrist. She tries to get away but he is too strong. She looks up scared. 

"I am sorry baby."

Blue ignored him "I need to go cook."

"I will find a way for us to be together. I promise okay?" Blue growled and looked at Sebastian. 

"Stop playing with my emotions.. asshole. Let. Me. GO. FUCKING.CLEAN!" She got away and walked to the kitchen.  He was shocked that she yelled at him. He was going to punish her, but he decided to go to his wife. 

"Maria? How is the baby?" He walks over and looks at the baby. He tilts his head some as the baby looks weird. 

"He just finished eating." The baby looked more like Maria than him, expecially the eyes. He had Brown eyes, but they both have blue. 

"Good. Good. Why did you get her a cage?"

"Well, I was talking to my friend who also has a neko as a servant and he said that they listen and behave more. It also makes them feel like.. He said something about feeling like a servant and not a human. I do not like her near you baby. I feel like she has feeling for you."

He just sighs and looks at the baby more. "I promised her when I bought her that she will be human baby."

"Not in this house." She put the baby down in the crib and put it to bed. She walked down to the kitchen and screamed. Sebastian ran down and she was holding blue by her hair. She threw Blue into her cage and locked it. She kicks the cage and throws a blanket around it so it will get really hot. 

"You are a fucking Bitch! How dare you use one of my babys bottles. How dare you not have lunch started. How dare you. If it was up to me? I would sell your ass and get a human servant. Have fun in there for a while."

She slammed the door and locked it. She looked at Sebastian. "She stays in there for the rest of the day. I will call another maid to clean and cook. She gets nothing for the rest of the day and night. How dare she use the bottle." 

She walks back up to the crying baby. He rubs his face in pain and he walks into the kitchen to see what bottle she had. She had a simple yellow baby bottle that was full of warm water. He decides to go clean up the living room and he sees a small box in the far back that was cutely wrapped. He pulls it out and it says -To Master, from Blue- and he opens it to find that there is a bracelet that has the day she started working here engraved on a small gold bar and next to it was a heart with the word 'Promise' next to it.