Chapter 18

It was a rainy day and the day of his funeral. The worst day of our lives. 

Our precious Jungkook is...dead. 

And we can't change a thing. I'm actually feeling so bad because I am the fucking cause of his death. A cute guy like him loved a girl like me. I didn't even see how happy he was when he was with me. I always thought that I was a burden to him with all this fake relationship and when he said to me that he liked a girl, I really had to finish with this thing so he can date her but he couldn't because... it was me. 

I can't forgive myself for that. I can't be happy because I lost him, my best friend. 

His family was at the front, the boys and I were behind them. I was holding Jimin's hand, I couldn't even stand properly. I was a crying mess. Everyone did a speech fro Jungkook and now it was my turn. I walked to the coffin and turned around so everyone could look at me.

Y/N: Hello everyone, today we l-lost a extraordinary person in this world, Jeon Jungkook. He was my b-best friend and the brother of the BTS. He was the type of guy who loved to help people, to laugh and smile. He loved dancing and singing. He was perfect at it. He was sensitive too, when someone close to him was hurting, he was hurting too but he was there to cheer up the person. He wouldn't give up before the person would laugh or at least smile. Our maine was like that. He loved talking about his family, he talked to me about them a lot. His eyes sparkled while he talked about them. That's what I loved the most about him, the way he put so much emotions to everything he did. The last thing I wanted to say is...

I turned towards his coffin.

Y/N: Kookie, I'm so sorry for everything. I-I didn't know that you loved me and if I knew it before, I swear to God that I would've try to be a good girlfriend even if that meant that I wouldn't be as happy as I am with Jimin because yes I was beginning to have some feelings for you when we were in our fake relationship. If it was the only  way for us, for me to not loose you I would've do it. I miss you so much Jungkook. I don't know I will survive without you in this world. How could you do that to me Kook, h-how could y-you. 

I was now on my knees crying.

Y/N: I love you Jeon Jungkook and I hope you are in a better place now. 

I couldn't stay there, I had to leave this place. I was hurting so much. I began to ran to the car and went home. I locked myself in my room and crying until I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter. I know the two last chapters are a bit sad I know. You didn't expect that Jungkook dies am I right?

It will get better soon. I promise.

Love you ❤️

❤️MxH❤️