The perfect Gift

A request by VarianForeverAfter

(You're 15 and varians 16)

Varian and (Y/n) had been neighbors for a long time, as long as they could remember. Varian remembers many times he would watch her in her garden planting her flowers and they bloom for her. He had the biggest crush on her, and hes tried repeatedly to ask her out. But it usually ends with someone taking her away due to her work, misunderstanding or something else. 

But not this time. He had a plan! She had left to get garlands to make wreaths. He knocked on the door having both her mother and father answer. 

"I...have a request of you." he started off.

After 20 minutes of explaining he chuckled nervously. Both the parents smiled nodding in agreement.

**CHRISTMAS EVE!**

(Y/n) sat in front of her fireplace, with her mother and father. It was tradition to read a story before bed to get in spirit for christmas. 

"Alright (Y/n) theres the story." said her mother as (y/n) yawned.

"Wonderful story mama..." she said rubbing her eyes. Her father chuckled picking her up and carrying her to bed as her mother put her mug in the sink. Once her father tucked her in and kissed her forehead, she was out like a light.

"Shes out..." he said, before going to the door to see Varian waiting. 

"Shes asleep?" he asked as her father nodded. "good and i didnt catch the ending." he said making a face, causing her mother to blink. "how does the story end." he asked blushing at that and she giggled. Her father grabbed a big box as she told him the ending.

"I KNEW IT!" he said excited before both went SHHHHH. "Sorry..."

"I'm just glad (Y/n) is a heavy sleeper" she said as she wrapped the other presents they had putting them under the tree. 

"Now to wrap (Y/n) surprise present." Said her father.

**DON'T BE A JERK ITS CHRISTMAS!! morning to be exact**

(Y/n) woke excitedly, rushing don stairs were her mother and father were waiting.

"GOOD MORNING!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" she said excitedly. They both laughed a bit as she sat near the tree.

"which present which present." she asked seeing the big one. "wow that one is big." she said 

"Oh no young lady, that one has to be second." said her mother giving her a smaller present. Varian Covered his mouth trying so hard not to make a sound. He heard her ripping the paper to find a crown of flowers, fake flowers but they were all like the flowers she grew in the spring.

'To the girl who I admire." she read the note under the crown, after she put it on. 'most likely your mother forced you to open this present first, good all according to plan. tee hee. Well Were to begin' she read out. ' you are an amazing person (y/n) they way you tend to your garden in the spring, they way you make sure to bring the flowers indoors to there hanging pots around the house. You are such a kind spirit, no one in Old Corona has a bad thing to say, not even me. So i as this of a girl i admire' She turned the note over to see "look in the big box silly" she blushed as looked at the box

she began ripping the paper off the biggest box. Once the paper was gone, the box shook causing her to fall back. Out of the box came a figure, hiding his face with a sign. 

"Will you be my mrs claus?" she said reading the sign. "maybe if i could see the face of the santa holding the sign" she said smirking, before Varian lowered it. She blushed hard seeing him, the fact that mr. I don't believe in santa, is dressed as santa....and wait. "Varian is the one asking me out?" she asked. "I thought my plants annoy you, you always say there's so much pollen. And stuff."

"I never said they annoyed me, I just very very poor with people skills. If you don't want to its fine" he started speaking in nervous chatter. 

"Varian!" she shouted making him go quiet, only for her to get up and kiss his cheek. He blushed "I would love to be your Mrs Claus" she said winking. Only for him to faint. She giggled a bit, "never thought he had a thing for me...best christmas ever" she said grabbing the blanket off the couch and covering him. 

"So whats next?" she asked giggling.