Chapter 31

Sophiana POV
I was in my office doing some research on the new place I was working on. When my secretary came inside.
"Ma'am, this came for you."
It was some legal notice from marriage bureau. Oh! Hell! God!! How did I forgot about that freaking 3 months contract. (check chapter 13)
I call Jared as soon as I get to know that my 90 day contract has reached nearly half, 40days counting today. Thanks Goodness he picked up in one ring.
"We got a problem!"
"We got a problem!"
We both said simultaneously.
"So you too got the notice? Huh! Jared."
"Your 90 days are running fast. Man its already 40th day."
"Not just mine yours too. Cause if I didn't find anyone better than you then we both will remain married. You know!"
"Shit!!"
"Yep. Shit! Let's meet tonight to discuss about it. My house for dinner, bring Zach and Rhian with you. At 7 sometime."
"OK, see you tonight. Bye."
"Bye." with that we hang up.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Its 20 pass 7 and I am waiting for Jared to come with Zachary and Rhian. God! When will this man be ever on time? It is as if the sun won't rise if he ever is on right time. I was about to call him when the bell rang.
"Sorry for being late." Rhian said as she came in with Zach and Jared followed. "And today they really proved to be father and son."
"What?" now now I was confused.
"You know before meeting him, I use to think how much time a four year old needs to get ready but now I am thinking about how much time does a 30+ man needs to get ready. Seriously!"
"I know. I have been there." as I laugh out loud. "Let it aside. What time does Zach have his dinner? If you don't mind me asking. If it's been late you can feed him now."
"No no, his dinner time is of nearly 9. If you give him a early dinner then you are going to be woke up in the middle of night by him because he will be hungry." it was Jared who said with a small smile.
"You don't have to tell me. I have 3 like him. My boys are too much of carnivores. You have to atleast have one meat dish. Boys come down see who's here?" and 3 pairs of shoes came running downstairs. "Let's the children be and we can talk."
"Before anything, what's for dinner?" Jared asked.
"Jared!! OK, today we are having chicken lasagne, Albondigas (stewed meatballs) and steamed spiced vegetables with herb rice and Pavlona as dessert."
"Must be good enough for you?" Rhian asked tauntingly
"Better than good!"
I know boys will be good to Zach so I took Jared and Rhian with me to study.
"You look happy. Any particular reason?" I asked Rhian as we sited.
"No. Its nothing. Really."
"Are you happy cause after this remaining 50 days are up, you wont have to worry or even face this idiot here? I am right, ain't I?" I said pointing towards Jared.
"You should be! After all, if me and Jared remain married you will be free from all responsibilities. It will be a load free life for you and don't worry you will be given weekends visit. Right Jared?" he smirk a little getting me.
"O yes, without a doubt."
"What do you mean by weekends visit?"
"You know what I mean. Next time don't be delightful on my misfortune, you wont like me being furious even a bit. Ok."
Riiing riiing riiing
A loud noice of security alarm rang throughout the mansion. Without thinking twice I ran towards kids room as the security entered and blocked all entrance.
The kids were huddled together on bed with all windows closed. My three boys were on alert as they securely stood in front of Zach. As soon as they saw me, they ran to me in my arms as Rhian went to Zach taking him in her embrace.
"Ma'am. They caught the intruder. Its a man maybe in his 30's and a teen boy of 15 or 16." one of the guard inform me.
I left boys with Rose and two guards and Rhian.
"How were they caught? And whats the condition?" I asked while following them to backyard where the intruder were held.
"They handover themselves to us. And the boy is hurt, its like  someone beat the hell out of him." they inform.
"They handover themselves?? Just like that."
"Yes ma'am. They were just standing there, when the guards  reach. There they are." he said pointing in front as we reached.
My heart is about to bust out of my chest as I look towards the the man in front of me.
"Paul...."