Chapter 9:

Kahla sat there, her hands fiddled with each other before Buster walked into his office "Hey! Sorry I'm late! Ms. Crawley lost her one eyes again!" He spoke as he looked at the two teens.

"Mr. Moon. We are here cause honestly I need you to tell Johnny what problem I've been having here... It seems he thinks his friend isn't capable of doing what she does" Kahla spoke softly as she sat back in the seat. The two watched his expression fall as he nodded.

"It's true. Ash has been very... Rude..... Rude to Kahla. It look me and Gunther once to pry her hands off her. Honestly if her head wasn't attached to her shoulder, I'd be afraid Ash would of shook it off" Buster spoke as he shook his head.

"So unfortunately at this time I'm going to have to resist from coming here" Kahla spoke, making both heads snap towards her. She looked at the two males with a serious expression.

"Oh! Ms. Swingwell I assure you... We can talk to Ash so it doesn't happen again" Buster spoke as his fingers fiddled with each other.

"I appreciate it, but it's more then that.... Ash was literally at my studio. She came in and pretty much told me I was the reason for Johnny's hospitalization. At the point when she came yesterday and wanted to actually fight me honestly.... I was far to tired to even do my class that night much less drive home. She probably would of beat me to a pulp if she wanted to. But speaking of driving...." Her hands pulled out her phone before turning it to Buster. "I got this... From the mall. "

Buster sat there, watching in the security camera that faced the parking lot. In the video it can be seen, the female porcupine slashing the tires from Kahlas car. "I'm not pressing any charges" she spoke as she placed her phone back into her purse.

"How did you get that tape?" Buster questioned as she sat back in his chair. Johnny's face held confusion.

"My name is Swingwell. Most places that use technology including security use my father's technology. I simply had to flash them my driver's licence as well as my corporate card. But.... To continue this conversation. I talked to Gunther. He's willing to teach the others their part. Johnny obviously will be taught by me, including Gunther. Honestly... I don't want you guys to talk with her about it. I want you to simply let it be. I have alot of respect for you Mr. Moon and well.... My boyfriend obviously loves what he does. I'm not willing to jeopardize your skits and team you have now due to some silly girl. I rather just keep what was mentioned low"

Buster sat there and nodded. "I mean... It shouldn't have to be a problem. But there is going to be a time when I need you to come in.. see... This is going to be a musical... I'm hiring some temp actors. So I might need you here o we can get those with bigger skits off stage in a timely manner" Buster spoke as he watched the female chuckle.

"I still have this place marked down in my calendar. So when I'm supposed to be here working on it I'll actually have time for myself.... Johnny and Gunther are marked in as well... So I can stop by briefly" she stood up before offering her hand to Mr. Moon. "Well... I'm sorry to call you on a meeting on this nice Sunday morning. I do hope you and Ms. Crawley do have a good day" She spoke before ending their meeting.

Johnny was still seated before looking at Buster. He nodded his head to him before following behind Kahla. He couldn't believe it. How could Ash get so mean, she didn't seem like the girl. He knew they were good friends but he didn't know Ash actually liked him. He rubbed his face with one of his hands before stepping outside the theater. He had alot to think about now.