sixteen.

jungkook's pov

the whole way to our dorm was quiet, as i held taehyung's small hand in mine.

when i opened the door to the room, taehyung slowly walked in behind me, seeming lost in his thoughts.

"is everything okay baby?" i asked him softly as i cupped his cheek with my hand.

"y-yes." he replied as he leaned into my touch.

i tried to get him to look at me in the eye but it seemed like it was exactly what he was trying to avoid.

he suddenly tugged his sweater a little down to expose his collarbones, making me look at him with lust filled eyes.

"baby..." i spoke huskily, trying to control my hormones.

he lightly bit his lip as he grabbed the back of my head, guiding my lips towards his neck.

i wasted no time in slapping his ass lightly, encouraging him to jump and wrap his legs around my waist.

i could hear his small whines of pleasure as i sucked on his soft and smooth skin. he ran his hands through my hair as a loving gesture.

"please mark me." he whimpered as he pushed my lips harder against his skin.

i smirked against his neck as i bit harshly at his skin, making him jump lightly.

"im yours. only yours." he mumbled against my ear, as if making a bold statement.

-

sorry, couldn't leave y'all like that (': ♥️