9

Briesnz POV

" hey y'all, what y'all doing?" I said to my live while me and Kd was laying up.

Shaderoom.yb: mm so tell us, y'all together?

" ion know you tell me " I said kissing him on his lips.

Shaderoom.yb: ohhh ok, I ship.
Haterhoe2x_: oh no he gotta do better.
Ilovehating3: I coulda sworn I seen him with tianna like 3 days ago? But go off.

" bitch first of all mind your business and I seen em to, but go off. " I said mocking them.

Nbafp_: they all in yo business
Iam.tianna: how my pussy taste😘

" ion know you tell me what mine taste like first." I said.

" you want beef bout Kd crusty ass but Ian giving it to you cause who he with? Your on the side you ain't even on my level to be talking to."

I put my phone up so you could see me and Kd, but he was sleep. I got on Kd and straddled him and I started kissing him. Then I put my hands in his sweats and I started rubbing on him. He woke up fast as hell and grabbed my wrist.

" what you doing bae, don't start some you can't finish." he said closing his eyes again and letting my wrist go.

"Shhhh " I said in his ear licking it.

Shaderoom.yb: perioddtttt show her she got you fucked up
Im.tianna: 😴😴

" are you mad ? Keep watching " I said blowing a kiss then going back to what I was doing.

At this point I'm already turned on. So I start rubbing him again accept going faster and kissing on his neck leaving marks.

Before it got to carried away I ended the live.

I started kissing on him again and rubbing him and he woke up looking at me like I was crazy.

" I'm ready, I want you." I said.

" you sure?"

" nah I'm not come one "

" alright you talking all this shit watch ima have you like " why you doing this to me, stoppp" He said in a girl voice mocking me from last time when he was eating me out.

" just shut up." I said kissing him.

He flipped me over and started taking my shirt off.

Ian have no titties at all so I was kinda feeling embarrassed bout it. I put my hands over my chest.

"What you hinding for?"

" ion got no titties " I said with my hands over my chest laughing a lil.

" so , move yo hands." He said in my ear giving me chills.

Ian move my hands so he moved them and he started licking them.

I don't even know what he was licking cause I just got chest.

He was leaving marks and I let out little moans. He started kissing my stomach and then he took my shorts off then my panties then stared kissing my thighs close to my private.

" stop teasing m-" I said before he started eating me out.

I came and then he came up and started kissing me again.

" you sure you ready?" He asked seriously.

"Yea" I said breathing heavy.

he took off his boxers and he started to put it in and " that shit hurt" * ik y'all seen that video before sksksk*