Chapter 9

Semyouls POV*
I woke up and Katsuduka was sleeping so peacefully.So was everyone else.So,just me being me,I got up and got dressed.I came back less than ten minutes and J-Hope had woken up.We sorta had a whisper to whisper then yell conversation if you know what I mean....
J-Hope: Hey wanna do something fun?

Semyoul: Uh DUH!!!

J-Hope: I am going to count to three. When I get to three we both are going to yell " WAKE UP THERE IS A FIRE WAKE UP THERE IS A FIRE RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!" And once we yell...we run...literally...

Semyoul: Okay lets do it!!!

J-Hope: Okay 1...2...3!!!

Semyoul and J-Hope: WAKE UP THERE IS A FIRE WAKE UP THERE IS A FIRE RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!

Everyone bolted up really fast and I noticed J-Hope threw water on them. We ran up stairs and to the practice room where I showed them my tricks and stuff. We were laughing so hard. They all came rushing into the room.

Suga: WHO WANTS TO DIE FIRST?!?!

Jimin: I am soken wet J-HOPE!!!!

Rap Monster: Punishments!!!!

Katsuduka: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jin: Lets just eat breakfast...

They all managed to let it go and we all went back downstairs to eat breakfast.

Katsuduka: Hey when we get done...we need to practice our dance routine...so we know what to do when we perform it...

Semyoul: Okay...

J-Hope: Wooooaaahh that is a little too much...close and too much touching...

Suga: Shut up...

Jimin: I think that was really good.

Semyoul: Thank you.

Katsuduka: Thank you.

Jin: Hey guys we need to go to the studio. Do you think we should take the two salsa dancers with us?

Jimin: Yeah lets show Semyoul around the studio since she will be in there a lot...

Jin: Okay then lets go.

We all including Katsuduka went to Big Hit Entertainment studio and my brothers showed me around and introduced me to people. We all sat down in a sound proof studio. I was a little sad because I missed my friends. Youngario,Paxataka,Bihar,Saju, Jadiku, and Satsuk. I didn't really show how sad I was.I just sorta missed them.

Rap Monster: Hey Semyoul do that song again.

Semyoul: What song?

Jimin: Wait lets test your vocals.

Suga: NO NO NO SHE IS MY LITTLE RAPPER AND YOU ALL ARE JUST JEALOUS SO BACK OFF BEFORE I BREAK EVERY SINGAL ONE OF YOUR VOCALS!!!!!

Semyoul: Suga...I can also sing. I can rap and sing actually... I was just told that my voice sucks. So I havent sang that much since then...

Jungkook: Who told you that your voice sucks?

Semyoul: My sister.

Suga: Well maybe you may not be able to sing....but you can rap like a boss!!!

Katsuduka: Wait what?! I find it hard to believe that she raps...

Semyoul: BET?!

Katsuduka: MONEY!!!