Chapter 27

Today a Savior was born. Merry Christmas my beautiful readers. I hope that all of you will have a blessed Christmas with your family and friends and with the people you love or just whoever you are with. God bless!!!!!

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅

############################

Prince Phoenix's POV

After we all got into the our ride. We discussed the plan for the day or rather they discussed. By they I mean Esther and my brother.

Esther wanted to have a meal by the lake, or go for a show. Angel wanted to go to a famous theme park about an hour away from the castle. They were both going back and forth and the blonde servant looked like he'd rather kill himself than to listen to Esther and Angel argue. I shared a similar feeling until Esther turned to me.

"So,  Your Highness where would you like to go?" she asked sweetly.

"I'm not too sure, I thought you had it all planned out."

"Theme park!!" Angel yelled. He was being demanding for some reason. He could go whenever he wanted to but since I didn't like the idea of watching a show or sitting by the lake doing nothing I gave in to Angel's wish.

"Fine, the theme park then." I said sounding bored.

"What?! Why don't they go to that place and we go somewhere else?" Esther suggested.

"Esther, the theme park may not be such a bad idea."

It was a terrible idea!! Especially for me. But it was better than her choices.

"I'm already out here doing God knows what when I can be planning and preventing an upcoming war," I was getting restless by the minute. "So let's just get on with it. You might even find something you like." She made a disgusted face but reluctantly agreed anyway. I forced myself to be a little civil only because of my brother.

The one hour ride felt like days with Esther going on and on about how perfect things were with her life. I tried my level best to just concentrate on the view outside so I wouldn't blow anything up. More often than I wished, my mind would drift away to my little flower and her blue cloak. Just thinking about her caused a weird, feeling in me.

"What's in your mind?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, don't be so unhappy. What's bothering you?"

"I do not wish to tell you my thoughts." I said sternly looking at her in the eye.

"Who knows maybe someday you'll have to. Haven't you heard the rumors my dear Prince, the people are already suspecting an upcoming engagement between us," she tried competing with my stare and spoke confidently. Like whatever she said was actually going to happen.

"That's all they will ever be, rumors. Nothing is going to happen between us Esther." I said curtly looking at the scenery again.

"You sound so sure."

"That's because I am. We don't have feelings for each other and I'm very private. I enjoy being alone. I suggest you find someone else."

She let out a hearty laugh. "Oh, you have no idea how much I could give you as a life partner, dear Prince and I'm not going to find anyone else. I can make you truly happy."

"I highly doubt that. Now, let's not talk about things which are never going to happen."

"How many times are you going to say that?"