1

Myah Ma'kari James

"Myah if you don't get ya high yellow ass on this plane!" My brother Quanny yelled.

I was currently crying my eyes out due to the fact that I'm terrified of heights and he was trying to get me to go on a plane. We was on our way back home. We moved to Detroit when I was six and was moving back to Louisville because my mother missed her family.

"Bestie I love you to death but you gotta boss ya life up and get ya scary ass on es plane." Kells spoke.

Kells stood about 5'4, had carmel skin, hazel eyes, natural curly long hair, 18 years old, and a body every female wanted. She lived with us because when her mom died her dad started to abuse her so my mom being the good hearted person she is took her in when we was around 5. That was one of the many reasons we moved to the D.

"I'm sorry I yelled. If you get on the plane we can have a day to ourselves and do whatever you want."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Quanny was the best brother anybody can ask for. He was 6'1 Brown skin, light brown eyes, 26 years old, and had short curly hair. Most girls thought he was 'sexy' but I just didn't see it. We never get to spend any time with each other due to his job. He's the kingpin of Detroit. He spoils me like I'm his own. He was the only father figure I ever had.

I took baby steps to this flight. Only Lord knows why I'm so terrified of heights cause I sure as hell don't.

We was flying first class. My plan was to take a nap the whole ride. Quanny sat across from me while Kells sat next to me holding my hand.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Myah Ma'kari James. I'm 19, lightskin, light brown eyes, long curly natural hair and I'm part of the itty bitty titty committee but my ass was on phat phat ya heard!! People say I'm mean but I just think I'm honest. I'm goofy and very intelligent. I graduated top of my class with all A's.

I was tryna follow thru with my plan until my phone went off. I got a text message from Arianna.

Ari😍💛:
When you here let me know I've missed you.😩

Me:
I missed you too😙 when we settle down I'll come over wit Kells.

Ari was my cousin. She was high yellow just like me. Short hair that reached her shoulders, and was highly attractive. We was very close, even when we moved we still kept in touch. We FaceTime everyday.

Soon I drifted off to sleep.

~2 hours later~

"Myah, sissy wake up"

I never felt the need to run so fast in my life. I pushed Quanny out the way grabbed my bags and tried to get off the plane was quick as possible.

"Damn, scary ass it wasn't that damn serious!" Quanny screamed.

"Whoop my scary ass!" I said exiting the plane.

From what my brother told me, my understanding was that it was an 6 bedroom 5 bathroom house he also said there was a pool, theater room, game room, and a basement that will most likely turn into Quannys man cave.

My brother handled everything 2 weeks before so Kells and I car was already there. I had an all black benz while kells had an royal blue benz.

 I had an all black benz while kells had an royal blue benz

We arrived at the house around 6:47

We arrived at the house around 6:47. All the furniture and majority of our cloths was already there so all we had to do was unpack the stuff we had in our suitcase. As soon as we was done the first thing I did was text Ari to tell her I was on my way.

Ari😍💛:
Yay!!! Hurry! Pull around back when u get here.

Arianna didn't live far from where we just moved to. It was about a 15 minute drive. During those 15 minutes me and Kells was screaming the lyrics to NBA YoungBoy - Valuable pain.

"I fuck with you, but you don't fuck with me but somehow we still find a way to text each other before we go to sleep." We sung in unison.

As we pulled up we seen 3 people standing on the back porch. I couldn't make out the other 2 but I noticed one of them was my cousin Avery, Ariannas brother.

I got out the car and made my way over to them. When Avery noticed it was me he did the most. I honestly think the boy got ADHD.

"COUSIN!" He yelled while spinning me around and then doing the same with Kells.

"I missed yo yella ass!"

"Avery please do not start you like look Chris Brown's down syndrome brother."

Everyone started to laugh.

"Yea, ight bet. But come here real quick." "This is some friends of mine Cortezz and Darrion. Yall this my disrespectful ass cousin Myah and her best sexy ass bestfriend Kells."

" Hey. I'm the sexy and breath taking Cortezz and this is hush." He said while pointing to Darrion.

Darrion gave a halved ass wave and got on his phone .

"Why you call him hush? I thought his name was Darrion?"

"Ight I can already tell you on the slow side. He don't talk so we call him hush as a nickname."

I noticed Darrion was staring at me. But since I just met him I ignored it and walked off to find Ari.

"ARI!" I screamed as I walked in the house.

"MYAH!" she screamed as she ran down the stairs almost falling.

She jumped into my arms making us fall.

" BITCH I MISSED YOU!"

"I MISSED YOU TOO WHORE!"

The thing about me and Ari was we could say anything to one another and not get mad we took everything as a joke.

"I tell yall what, yall better stop cussing in my house before I get my belt!" Aunt Alexis yelled.

"Yes ma'am." We said in unison.

After 5 hours at Ariannas me and Kells decide to go home. Quanny would have a fit if I came home later the 2 in the morning. As I was walking out the back door these niggas was still sitting on the porch like they ain't have shit else to do.

"Bye cousin, I love you, yall be safe." I said trying not to yawn.

"Damn I don't get an I love you?" Cortezz spoke.

"Bye little boy."

I looked over at Darrion and he was in his own little world on his phone. I'm not even gonna front Darrion sexy as hell. He had brown skin, stood around 6 foot, curly hair and some sexy ass lips.

"Myah, do you and Kells want to step out with us Friday night?"

"Yea, text me where and when we going." I replied while getting into my car.

I soon pulled up to my house. The moment I reached my bed I was gone. I didn't realize how sleepy I was.
________________________________________________________

Heyy💛

Excuse all errors !

Feed back?

Vote and comment please❤
_________________________________________________________