Chapter 33 - i'm home

Isabella Clark

I landed safely back home and i saw Alex's car was parked from afar, a smile appeared on my face as the plane stop. Kelsie saw my excitement which made her smile,

"Love birds" she smiled.

"What" i said then she smiled while taking all her belongings out of the plane.

We got out of the plane then i could see Alex was standing right outside the car, he smiled when he saw me walking down the stairs. He was standing there until i came to him then pulled him into a hug, he kissed my cheek before opened up the door for me to get in.

"Heard that your going to attend the company's anniversary tomorrow" i said as both of us were inside of the car.

"Yeah" he said and he sounded like he wasn't excited.

"I'll be there next to you all the time" i said.

"Thank you" he smiled before started to drive the car away out of the air plane rode.

It took almost an hour to get back into his house and I already felt so tired, well it wasn't a really long flight but i couldn't sleep until i got here. Glenn helped me with my belongings while Alex and I rushed into the house right away.

"You were excited to see me but now you look exhausted, why?" I asked him who was standing in front of the fridge.

"Nothing it's just the company" he said.

"We're a partner now, why can't you tell me" i said while walking closer to him who were opening up the fridge.

He finally closed the fridge then looked at me, he looked confused and tired. I wrapped my hands around his neck until my waist hit the island table. His eyes were everywhere, it didn't brave enough to look at mine and it is always happening every time a person is lying.

"Well I'm not going to force you to trust me, cause i have a trust issue too" i said.

"But i just want to tell you that I fully trust you" i said in the middle of the silent, his hazel brown eyes finally looking down at mine.

"I trust you bell" he said.

"The company just have a complicated problem where in some case it lost some of their profits we are still trying to fix it but we didn't know that it is going to be a big problem" he said.

"I know nothing about business but, all i know is" i said.

"It is a family's company which means you're going to solve it together as a family not only by yourself" i leaned closer then kissed his left cheek.

"Thank you bell" he said.

"I know it isn't helping" i said.

"No it's fine, as long as you're here" he said.

He leaned closer to reach my lips to kiss, he kissed me passionately and i missed his lip. He felt so sweet and soft, i could feel like i was floating when he kissed me slowly.

His hand went down from my back to my waist, as my hand were still wrapped around his neck. His hand wrapped around my curves until it reached my jeans,

"What are you doing?" I asked him while he was kissing on my neck, still closing my eyes cause his tongue was running against my skin.

"I'm taking what i want" he said under his breath.

My lips curled into a smile when his hand began to unzip my jeans, pulling it down slowly leaving my leg with only my panties. His lips were back in mine, i was messing up with his hair while his hands were unbuckling his belt then i pulled his pants down. His hands were on my curves before it slowly slide onto my ass then slowly squished it, his tongue slipped into my lips when i moaned because of him.