Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Aryan planned to propose Jiyasha after he realised that their relationship was nameless, even though it had improved. He thought of something and smiled on his own. "It was only possible due to Monica's plans that I got closer to Jiyasha. Kabir had also assisted her. She really deserves a special thanks from me."

He called Monica over phone. Monica's phone buzzed and she wondered, "Aryan is calling me from his number now! It means Kabir has handed over the phone to him. But why will he call me? Has he come to know everything about my plans?"

She received the call hesitantly, "He...llo...Aryan..."

"Hi Monica, how are you?"

Monica whispered to herself, "What's wrong with him? He's speaking so politely..."

"Monica, are you there?" Aryan asked again.

"Yes, I am good but...I mean how are you?"

"Guess how can I be?"

"What!" she felt clueless of what he was speaking about, while he chuckled.

Jiyasha was walking slowly with her hurt foot to meet Monica in her room and pushed the door lightly. She, at once overheard Monica speaking over phone.

"Just guess I said!" Aryan told her.

"You are confusing me," Monica replied irritatingly.

"Don't act smart, I know everything about your plans. Your plan was quite appreciative but it was not right to plan such a risky thing. Anything wrong could have happened or if any how Jiyasha comes to know! What will you do then? She will never forgive you and Kabir," Aryan chided her over phone.

"Don't worry Aryan, Jiya will never come to know about our plans. Accept it or not, but it is true that Jiya came closer to you last night because of the brilliant plans!" Monica laughed wittily while Jiyasha's face turned pale upon listening to Monica from the corner of the door.

"It is true but from next time, don't do such silly things without informing me. Is that clear? But tell me one thing, how did you get your so-called brilliant ideas?" Aryan asked her curiously.

"From the broken heels to the cycle ride and the truck, everything was planned by us. I was already sure that Jiya would definitely help me if she saw me walking with the broken heels. I am pregnant and I knew she couldn't see me in pain. At that time, Kabir hadn't gone to get shoes for me but to arrange the old cycle and the truck driver. Jiya got wet because that waiter was also sent by us. Anyways now you should appreciate that you got to spend the whole night with her," Monica said victoriously.

"You did whatever you could but it's my turn now. I'll be giving you and Kabir a special treat very soon for making the night beautiful for our relationship. But before that I have some other works to be done," Aryan declared happily.

Are you serious? You are going to give Kabir and me a special treat because our plans was successful and your relationship improved! Complete your work and then do inform me," Monica said excitedly and disconnected the call.

.

Jiyasha's eyes were filled with sorrow again. Her heart had just received a major shock for the second time. But this time, it was not only for the love of her life but for her best friend too. Monica had broken her trust and committed the crime of planning behind her back. She took advantage of their true friendship as she knew that Jiyasha would do anything for her. She made her best friend spend a whole night with the person whom she hated the most in her life. But the worst part was that she had also shared the first kiss of her life with a man who never cared for her, who never loved her but who only needed her! He wanted to make her weak before him each time.