Chapter 32

❤❤❤

I flicked Jungkook's forehead while he's nervously pacing infront of me here in the restroom. Everyone's in the reception area enjoying while I'm here in the with Jungkook trying to calm his nerves down.

"Hyung, what if she says no?" he started gritting his teeth.

"Are you really worried about that?" I rolled my eyes at him. I handed him back the black velvet box and clasped his hand firmly. "She will say yes Jungkookah, she will,"

He exhaled a long breath and shake his hands.

We both exited the restroom and both sauntered back to the reception area. I went straight to Chaeyoung and carried Miah with me back to our table infront.

"So, how's my brother?" my wife asked.

"He's freaking out, we might enjoy this," I chuckled.

"Oh yes he definitely is," she agreed with me as she talks to the baby here in my lap.

We watch as Jungkook ask Chaeyoung for a dance. She gladly accepted his hand and they both walked to the dance floor. They swayed at the music and I can see that Jungkook is faltering at the beat of the music.

"He's nervous," Miah snickered beside me.

I laughed softly at her comment and continued to watch them.

He whispered something to Chaeyoung, her eyes widening in shock. She pulled out from Jungkook's hug as she stares at him in utter surprise. Her hand came up her mouth as Jungkook kneels on the floor. The spotlight hits them both, dimming all the other lights in the hall.

"My Rosé, will you and Miah spend the rest of your lives with me?" Jungkook asked loud and clear.

Everyone waited in silence. Chaeyoung just started to cry and squats infront of Jungkook. She held both his hands and nodded crying.

"Yes babe, ofcourse we will," she anwered without hesitation.

The audience clapped and cheered at the successful proposal of our youngest. Atleast we know he'll be in good hands and we're happy to see him haooy after all they've been through. We still don't know when they'll say it to their fans. Mngr. Sejin have been very careful and good at covering us up so this thing won't blow up until we ourselves decides to.

The night went on perfectly. Me and Miah danced as a couple, Cindy and Jin met again awkwardly. Ji ni and Namjoon are also planning on their wedding, Jennie and Yoongi on their mixtape.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered to Miah while we sway in sync with the music.

"You are too Park Jimin," her eyes reflects the lights around us, shining.

Her frail body still scares me. I push the thought away everytime it creeps into my mind. Happy thoughts will be the only thoughts allowed tonight. I gently rubbed her back as we continue to sway, her breath grazing my neck.

"I'll be the best husband you'll ever have," I teased her childishly.

"You're the only husband I'll ever have," she whispered back, her eyes watering.

"Hey, hey," I lifted her chin up to face me. "Happy thoughts only remember?"

She nodded at that and smiled instead.

"Let's enjoy the night," I encouraged and kissed her lips.

---

We watch Chaeyoung sway baby Miah to sleep. We all got changed from the reception. Only me, Miah, Jungkook, Chaeyoung and their baby are left. Everyone else went back to Seoul to give us time alone.