🌻 It's You || Kris + Frisk

* It's you.

That was what the dialogue box had said when both brunettes stand before each other's sensible presence.

Kris begs to differ while looking at the young one. They were shorter, their hair flew everywhere across their face as their eyes were shut, you could not see the mysterious color of their orbs.

"I'm Frisk." The petite one spoke in a harmless tune. Hesitant to give out any hint of their troubles but they could use a friend in an unfamiliar town, right? "I'm lost."

Their stomach makes a gurgling sound causing them to put a hand or two over their greedy belly. "..and hungry." The child whispers bashfully.

Kris asks where they have come from. Hopeful that wherever they're probably from, it's possibly a few miles away. Kris kneels down a bit to their level.

"I don't know how I got here in the first place actually." The lack of information from Frisk seemed odd, peculiar and suspicious. However you'd like to describe the weird fate that was brought. Nothing but a sigh escaped the lips of the tall one.

Kris arose from his bend. Frisk hesitantly tugs lightly on their friend's clothing. "C-Could you help me find my mom?" A classic request from a lost child. The yearning of their lost mother's arms.

"Alright." Who are they to say no to a small child anyway? Better out than in but, looks can be really deceiving. Kris ought to be cautious still around the mysterious lost one.

Kris informs him that they need to go by the grocery for some pick ups Toriel had instructed them to bring home.

Frisk was ever glad they could help thinking it was an enormous, helpful deed that will pay their great debts. "That's okay! I'll help in carrying the bags." They beam whilst Kris maintains their neutrality.

The bell by the entrance chimes as they push forward the door presented to them. Frisk stays behind, dependent on the older one's guide and instructions.

A recognised monster covered in blue costumery has his back faced to them. The sound of the twinkled bell earned his attention. " * heya, kiddo. What'cha nee- " He turned to see two.

Eyeing you up and down was not an option to Sans. The precedented eyes of the child was enough to intimidate him into a wave of nostalgia. Nevertheless, he maintains his cool and chuckles. " * who's your new friend? "

Frisk's eyes widely opens to the sight of this monster. "Sa-"

" * heya, im sans, the skeleton. you're new around here, aren't cha? " Cut off before the little human could even begin to say anything. An open skinless hand was offered for a shake to the juvenile.

They were not naive, no, far from that. They know what would happen if they took his friendly gesture but they didnt want to be known as the kill joy of this town. So, with a hesitant smile and a doubtful look, they shake their hands with his.

Expectedly, a rapid air releasing fart noise omits through the atmosphere. Frisk could only smile while the skeleton falls in pit of giggles.

" * whoops. heh, gotcha kiddo. the old whoopee cusion in the hand trick, never gets old. "

They put their head lower and slowly redeemed themselves back in the presence of the older one. "Frisk." They say in an audible whisper.

" * you dont talk much do you? oh well, keep your secrets. "

It took a few moments of roaming around the shop to finally get what Kris' mother has asked them for. They set it on the counter to pay as Sans packed the stuff in an environment friendly bag.

" * have a nice day. " Sans bids his farewell with the never ending grin on his face. "Frisk, huh?"

Back on the road, Kris questions the young one about their whereabouts, their memories before they happen to be lost in their dinky town.

"I don't know.. I opened my eyes and saw the b-beach..? In front of me." The tone of Frisk's confession sounded fabricated and unsure, they were getting nowhere near a conclusion. "I didn't know where I was but for some odd reason I still felt at.. home."

Kris felt a bit amount of pity waving over his consciousness. The poor child was lost, nowhere to go. However, all throughout the walk it was evident in their gentle tone and innocent actions that they deserved more than just a guide back. For the meantime, maybe they could stay for a while in their home.

Frisk blinks from Kris' proposal. "H-Huh? Really? Are you sure your mother won't mind?" Kris nods positively.

They couldnt keep their joy in and hugged the tall one with a grateful expression. "You're too kind, thank you!"

A few minutes has passed by before they finally reached in what they call home. Walking to get there was a good exercise for the bones and muscles, plus the town wasn't that spacious nor wide to get in a car to get there.

Kris opens the door to reveal their cute, tidy living room. Toriel was sitting comfortably on the couch reading her favorite book about interesting facts. Frisk takes a small peep to see what was inside and they could not believe their eyes.

Toriel glances and smiles, surprised to see the little one but before she could welcome the both of them with her unbelievable kindness, Frisk comes in running.

"Mom!" They lovingly embraced their mother, the tightness of the grip spoke how much they longed to see her.

Toriel had her eyes wide open in startlement but it did not waver the child's affection. Touched by the pleasant welcome, Toriel plays along by gently patting their head. "There, there, little one." She softly spoke.

Realising that this universe wasn't theirs to begin with, a snap back to reality occured in Frisk's head. They pull out from the hug. "O-Oh.. I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to.. you just, look so much like my mother from back home." They stutter, apologetically. And embarrassed.

"My child, it's alright. I am Toriel, it is nice to meet you." She puts her hand out for a welcoming handshake. Frisk gladly takes it, giddily.

"I'm happy that I remind you of your sweet mother. I could say the same with you and Kris!" The old lady turns the other way to prepare some snacks for both of them, expected from goat mom.

Frisk half smiles while rubbing his arm and turns to Kris.

"Hey Kris.. thank you for taking me in for today.." Thankful, they curve their lips into a smile, directing it at the tall one. Kris popped a thumbs up while Frisk walks around the place.

On a nearby window, they viewed the sunset as his eyes water. They really must've missed their family. Determination beat ups into their heart. "I hope I can find my way home soon."

Kris could feel their heartbeat like they were one. They were certain that Frisk wanted to continue on their journey to find their beloved family. They plant a hand on their back and offered to lend a hand to this quest.

"Really? You'd help me find my way back? Kris.. I-I.."

Frisk pulls Kris in for a sentimental embrace. His tongue ineffable of words. Kris returns the amenities to the brunette child.

"I can't thank you enough." A genocidal smile formed Frisk's lips.

* Y o u h a v e f a l l e n i n t o a t r a p .

=)

《♡》

[ a/n ] || dont sue me for not updating for a very long time pls. ;u;

it's been like,, what 4-5 months? Aaaaaa Ive been pretty busy *coughprocrastinatingcough* but anyways, I will try to update more often now! I havent drawn nor wrote in the past 5 months and it is disappointing, yes-

But worry not! I'll be updating more often-Ishalltryto.

The next update would be a Male! Susie X Male! Reader X Male! Kris so huehue, stay tuned~!