INFO

HI! It is I, your crackhead author!

It is a must that you read this short chapter abt this book that you are about read.

1. This book is dedicated to Taegguk/Taekook/KookV/KookTae/or any other ship name you have for Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, the youngest member of BTS. All the stories or one shots in this book are all fictional. They are not intended to harm the members and the band itself.

If you have any violent reactions against this book and its contents, do not hesitate to approach me and to talk to me. I don't bite.. so.... yeah¿¿¿

2. The media that I MIGHT use in this book are all from social media/internet. I give credit to all their rightful owners. Most of the pictures or vids or gifs or whtvr are from pinterest and twitter.

3. This book is a bundle of one shots that I MADE or I WRITE. If you would like to use my work in any other form, please just message me (slide into my dm's bb;) ) all of the themes or plots of the stories are by ME or are REQUESTED by you guys. Mostly they are just out of my imagination whilst I overthinkmyselftosleepeverynight. Please, do not use my work without my permission or do not republish without my consent.

These are my one shots that I worked hard for and I enjoy writing, so please do enjoy it as well even tho sometimes it might be shitty af :)

4. Slow, and I mean, S  L  O  W updates. Sorry :<

5. Spread love and positivityyy! I hope you enjoy this book, and I really mean it. Because they might be written late at night when I should be doing my homework or when I just suddenly have an ocean of ideas drowning me while I zone out, I love writing them nonetheless♡ so I hope you enjoy and appreciate it too!

That is all, thank you! Borahae💜