《8》

AT A PARK

SIYA'S POV

I was sitting on the bench in the park, tapping my feet and playing with my fingers, continuously glancing at my wrist watch.

Why didn't he come till now?

I picked up my phone and dialed his number that I felt something soft on my cheek. I turned to look at the source of the peck and there he stood looking all handsome and dashing that anyone could go gaga over his physique.

"Hello sweetheart ", he greeted hugging me.

I reciprocated the hug. We released the hug.

"Why were you late?", I asked trying to sound upset and strict but could hardly hide the inner true feeling of excitement and blush.

It is always a joy meeting him. His name is Aarav and he is my boyfriend.  My first boyfriend and if good fortune stays with me, my last one too. It sounds awkward, but he is three years older than me. I mean he is in twelfth grade and I am in ninth grade. But its absolutely fine, as there is no concern regarding age when two people are in love. He is the Sports Captain at school and every girl has a crush on him. We love each other and that's all about it.

"I was busy at the basket ball practice ", he replied with a genuine smile on his face, pulling me closer to him, sitting on the bench.

I nodded.

" Why did you call me here?", I asked him as my head rested on his chest.

"There's a party at Arsh's house tonight. His parents are out of station so the way is clear and crystal. No issues. Would you like to come?", he asked.

My eyes glazed like pearl at his proposal. I literally wanted to jump and shout but when you are in front of your boyfriend, you not only need to control your spirits but also the crazy you within. I really wanted to go to the party as I will get to spend more time with him.

Including the fact that I could never say a 'no' to parties.

But.....DAD!!!

"I would love to. But what about dad?", I asked raising my head from his chest and looking into his greyish eyes.

Dad is surely gonna be mad if he doesn't see me at home at night.

"Well...your dad will be home at night. So you can enjoy in the evening and return back before he returns", Aarav suggested.

Okay...so that'll be great.

"Well then....you can take it as a 'yes' from me", I replied looking into his eyes.

His face gleamed in excitement and he hugged me.

-----------------------------

AT GOENKA VILLA

NAIRA'S POV

"Ouch", Ahana winced in pain as I applied the first aid to her wound on the knee.

"Its okay baby", I shushed her down.

I finally finished her treatment and placed the first aid kid in its place.

"Why didn't you apply first aid? You also got a scratch, right?", Ahana asked waiting for my reply.

"It'll heal dear", I said picking her up and walking towards the kitchen.

Ahana looked at me.

"Now lets grab something for your brothers. They are hungry and haven't eaten anything since afternoon", I said and put some home made biscuits and chips which I had baked for them.