📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1

Moonrise II: Our First Date (Part 1/2)

🖋

"Is everything set already, Tae?" Namjoon asked his friend via phone. His eyes were busy scanning himself on the mirror. Trying to make sure that he pomade his hair well.

"Everything is perfectly set, Namjoon." Taehyung giggled on the other line. Namjoon groaned and rolled his eyes.

Remember how Namjoon had promised to do anything for Taehyung in exchange for his help to be with Y/N?

Well, Namjoon was expecting something weird but nope, Taehyung was asking for something quite decent. He wanted to drop the formality for a whole month full.

Of course, Namjoon had agreed without thinking twice. He actually thought it was fine. Oh, how much he regretted his choice. Taehyung was being a brat right now by calling him names and such. It took a lot of restraint for Namjoon to not punch the poor boy right on his nuts.

"Stop worrying about me, Joonie~"Taehyung cooed on the other line. He used his annoying mocked tone while calling Namjoon with his nickname.

Joonie... Namjoon already fisted his hands into a ball while clutching on his phone.

"Worry about yourself. Remember? You and your clumsiness were the ones who always messed up the dates." Ouch. It's sad but true. Remember his prom date? That one date when he ruined his ex-partner's dress and ended up with burning cheeks. Yeah, that had been mentioned quite a lot.

"J-just make sure your preparation already set." Namjoon said one last time before cutting the call.

He sighed and rubbed his hand nervously. Hopefully, his first date with Y/N will be perfect. He just prayed his clumsiness won't ruin the day.

-

"What should I wear, Jimin?" Y/N asked while opening her wardrobe. She just realized he literally owns nothing than pile plain t-shirt and hoodies collection displayed on the rack. Which consisted only with a combination of black and white color variant only. So plain and dull, nothing proper to wear on a date.

Well, she never expected to have a boyfriend this early. But it seemed like the universe was doing the opposite of what she thought. She couldn't even believe herself, that she could actually be falling in love with someone. Let alone, a half human and half wolf person.

Jimin rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue, clearly disinterested.

"You can just wear your usual hoodie, Y/N. What's wrong with them?" Jimin said laying his back on her bed.

She quirked her eyebrows. This wasn't like the usual Jimin.

The usual Jimin would get so enthusiast to dress her up. Like once he did on Seokjin's date.

Speaking of Seokjin, she hadn't heard anything from him ever since she rejected him that day. He didn't even update his social media for a while. He is okay, right? There was no way her rejection could make a guy as handsome as Seokjin drowned in an everlasting sadness, couldn't she?

She shook her head from the thoughts. She needed to focus on Namjoon right now. Speaking of Namjoon...

Of course, Jimin wouldn't be interested in her date, because it was her and Namjoon's date. What do you expect? He still had bad blood with Namjoon even though he tried to open up a bit about their relationship.

"This isn't so like you." Jimin complained.

"The Y/N I know won't even bother to check whether she wore the same hoodie or not since yesterday- Ouch." She threw him one of her hoodies, slapping Jimin right on his face.

"Huft-What was that for?" He whined, throwing the hoodie somewhere else inside the room.

"I don't know. I just want to look good. It is my first date, Jimin. M-my first..."

"My first boyfriend..." she whispered whilst secretly squealing. Jimin swore he was going to puke right here and right now. His best friend, his sassy best friend acting like one of those hormonal teenagers. He could bet ten thousand won that she might get hit by puberty way too late just now.

"Ew- you're weird! Give me back my Y/N!" Jimin ran toward her and shook her body furiously. The girl just laughed.

"Yah! This is me. But I'm serious, Jimin! I want to look good in front of my date too. I bet Namjoon was wearing something great, considering his sense of fashion. I just don't want to be an embarrassment for him." Jimin scoffed.

"Sense of fashion my ass." He scowled.

"Just wear whatever you're comfortable with Y/N. He should love you despite whatever you wear." Jimin explained as the girl sighed heavily.

"What's so wrong with me trying to look good?" She huffed while scanning inside her plain and boring wardrobe. She mentally reminded her self to buy some decent clothes just in case something emergency like this.

Yes, a date was something emergency for someone who never been into a relationship before. Now what she needed was to find the first aid for her first date and Jimin wasn't being any help.

Then something clicked inside her mind. Have you ever heard of Pinterest?

🖋

What could go wrong on their first date anyway?

Anyway, ho ho ho, Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it 🎄